Bye Bye Eccie!

Miss CBJ is leaving for greener pastures.......look in the welcome wagon, 14 girls who give real blow jobs will take your place........k buh bye Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Agreed. It would be nice if all of the CBJ chicks would just retire.

I love the way she posts that she's leaving instead of just leaving. LOL!!! Like ANYONE gives a shit. Just go. Plenty of hookers to take your place, and they might even suck dick properly.
BYE FELICIA!!!!
Quittin' time!

Yabba Dabba Doo!
"...Girls Doing 100 Bbbj ... Even Bbbj for 80"

They are??? Who are they?

Can you kindly list them before you go?
My life is amazing so I am not even going to entertain anybody negative!
To the positive people thanks have fun stay safe and protected! XOXO
My life is amazing so I am not even going to entertain anybody negative!
To the positive people thanks have fun stay safe and protected! XOXO Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
Why is she still here?
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2016, 06:03 AM
I see your account is still active.

I believe you can post in here to get the account deactivation going
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=574

or email
dallas@eccie.net

or PM one of the mods at the top of the dallas forums.
I don't even see why guys like u are allowed on this site! U must have a horrible life because only negative things come out of your mouth. You are the scum of Eccie most of us girls are referring too. And fast food joint? Lol which one? The one your mother works at? ohhhhh "I kid I kid" Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
That was a good comeback
Just contact Dallas@eccie.net with your formal request and we will make it happen.
She's moving up in the world...

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...B8%8F/43315903 Originally Posted by crazysauce
She has a holier than thou attitude, but what's funny is on her bp ads, she'll throw the site image up and say she's verified. HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hmmm.
Goodbye! I've never met you but I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.

With that being said, the goodbye post could have been done without taking a shot at fellow providers on the way out. What other providers charge for the activities is a matter of choice and preference. An example to make this clear is dealing with NBA policies. Whenever NBA is brought up, the majority opinion typically leans toward "the provider has a right to choose who she will see and not see". So, why is NBA a provider's right to choose, but a provider choosing to charge 80 for a bbbj is not ok? I'm sure there are various reasons as to why providers charge what they do. Maybe they're undercutting he competition. Maybe they've reviewed the market and found that there's a niche for certain activities. Maybe they're charging the rate they do is because that's all they think they can get.

To sum up, you're in your way out. Why throw shade on your way out the door?
A hooker with morals, I kid, I kid.....good luck at the fast food joint Originally Posted by BLM69
REALLY CHILDISH. <==== HER POINT PROVEN.