why are these women lying?

Up to date pictures would really be great... Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Agreed! Sometimes I forget to update the pictures in my showcase, but I do like to post new threads with recent pics! I don’t think it’s our age that really defines us… It’s our appearance.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2547563
Women lie, men lie..numbers don’t lie..
Women lie, men lie..numbers don’t lie.. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
As long as guys keep adding to my numbers & this phone number keeps ringing, I’m good! Lol

Numbers can be good or bad, it’s all about your perspective.
As long as guys keep adding to my numbers & this phone number keeps ringing, I’m good! Lol

Numbers can be good or bad, it’s all about your perspective. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I agree!
  • BK
  • 03-15-2019, 10:31 AM
Age really doesn’t matter, when someone is 50 but works out & takes care of themselves they are a unicorn & sexy AF.

I made mention of ladies needing to update their profile when it says they are 23 but have 8 years worth of reviews. Just don’t list an age or keep it semi updated maybe??
Agreed! Sometimes I forget to update the pictures in my showcase, but I do like to post new threads with recent pics! I don’t think it’s our age that really defines us… It’s our appearance.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2547563 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I've seen you and I see your pics, you're good to go girl. You're spot on.
Women lie, men lie..numbers don’t lie.. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I've never told a lie in my life. Except this one

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2547563 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

No, I'm afraid its my age. lol
I've seen you and I see your pics, you're good to go girl. You're spot on. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
Thanks, hon!
I am actually 56..i think mine says 55. I guess I better change it. Lol

Now my pictures are all withen this year and last....except for 2 of them being bout 3ish years old.

We all show our age differently...a guy will most likely know when he gets there if shes fudging something
If it’s not about a number then why do so many women lie about their age? The hands don’t lie.... lol. What I hate is when a woman list her self as a non smoker but really is a smoker/vape.
  • BK
  • 03-23-2019, 10:27 PM
What I hate is when a woman list her self as a non smoker but really is a smoker/vape. Originally Posted by puntangkiller
THIS RIGHT HERE!

You smoke something? anything? Occasionally only? Don't list yourself as a non smoker, us real non smokers can tell in a second.
THIS RIGHT HERE!

You smoke something? anything? Occasionally only? Don't list yourself as a non smoker, us real non smokers can tell in a second. Originally Posted by BK
Ain't that the truth!
Funny thing is they don't think we can tell
Eccie should require providers to submit new/ recent pictures every 3-6 months. A lot can change in that time period. It’s incredibly frustrating to see women using the same pics over and over.
I agree. Also, it wouldn't be bad to lock in that age once the provider creates that profile and have it update automatically with the years.