THE HOBBY HOUSE CONCEPT!!!

Trees .... Badass pic!!!
All very good points, I will consider every one. As for le,,, I agree that could be an issue, but when it come down to it I am really just letting friends use my place... Iam not at all offering any service at all. The hobbiest must choose his own provider and they are just using my place.., as for cost,,, it really won't be anymore then a nice hotel. But no credit cards with hotel names, I have other payment options. And as for staying there, I will have those options. But this is not really for profit, just a nice secret and private place to go. And where I have in mind EVERYTHING IS WALKING DISTANCE.... so having dinner with your favorite provider or just drinks,,,, then to the HOBBY HOUSE.. trees is correct in saying I have many things to work out... It's a process and I am taking some time to put it together... Worse case I will just have a pimp pad to play in.. Let's see... Nice hotel not in cracksville, about 75 , not so nice bed shitty tub and no nice feel... Play twice a week 600 month.. No drinks on hand,,, no food for that special provider.... No toys ... So I double that and if I choose can have several providers any time and bad ass bed and tub ,, food drinks toys and privacy and comfort,,, no nosy people... So if it does not work with a volume of people that is fine, because I don't want many people involved, I want certain people that I can trust and want a nice place for the higher end providers,,,, thx everyone n all the great points... I sign the lease tomorrow and we will see... Peace Originally Posted by Mata Leon
That's your biggest hurdle right there. You trusting them but more importantly them trusting you. You say screening, finances etc.... I'm not sharing my info with anyone, not you, not a provider, not a screening site. I'd rather spend 1000 a month on hotels then pay you 300 a month and give you one piece of information.

Secondly your math is whacked out. How many hobbyist do you think hobby twice a week and get a hotel to do it? If I was hobbying that much doing outcalls only then I'd already have a place. The guys that do hobby that much do incalls. Why would guys pay extra to do outcalls. I think most of the guys that do outcalls do them because they are traveling or because they bring ladies to their own places. The other group that does them are guys who bang strippers for multi hours on the cheap like I mentioned in previous post. We do that to get more for our buck though and again your plan would have to make that happen or it kills the margins. Since the last time it was a prominent king of such that couldn't make it happen I can't see how those guys would want in either.

Again non of this should matter to you because as you've stated you got the mean's and you plan to get the place anyways. It just doesn't sound like you are going to find much help to pay for it.
Alot of risk, and everyones already taking a risk now as it is, dont need more added, but maybe a good idea for people that have no place at first to at least get there foot in the door or to cum up fast and then help them selves so maybe for short time that would be awesome. But good luck and hope the best for you and the others.
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm thinking we should start working on the naming of this place. Can't have a massive fuck castle without a cool & catchy name.

Here are a few ideas...

"Smash House' (what happens @ Smash House, STAYS @ Smash House)
Dirty Sheet Blvd
Pound Town
The Amazing Castle of Pumpage
HoVille

Any thoughts?
The Slamdango
House of CUM
The Holy House
I'm thinking we should start working on the naming of this place. Can't have a massive fuck castle without a cool & catchy name.

Here are a few ideas...

"Smash House' (what happens @ Smash House, STAYS @ Smash House)
Dirty Sheet Blvd
Pound Town
The Amazing Castle of Pumpage
HoVille

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Toyz
I like
Smash House
Very interesting. Good luck!
Used to be a similar place in Dallas called the white house.
Reviewing your reviews I would have to ask who the fuck you are trying to impress with a fancy pad?

High End Providers? I can't see where you have seen any but in most cases they are already hosting themselves in a place they are comfortable in.

Setting it up out of your own pocket and occasionally getting some guy to throw you $50 is about the most you are going to accomplish.

The only way this works is with a few close friends that have already built a level of trust.

Do like I do....

Get a Mistress and pay her rent.. While she is in school or at work take your hookers to her place and bang the shit out of the,,,,,, Don't forget to make the bed if she made it....

Later, after she gets home..... Bang the shit out of her so she doesn't wonder where the smell of sex in the place came from.
Lol.. All you fuckers crack me up... Honestly Iam not sure how it will work,,, I will play it by ear.. On the positive I do have two people intrested that are willing to participate. As for finances , Iam not asking to see personal info, as I meet with people we will come to a common ground. As for my reviews, it is true I have not posted many high end providers, the few that I see often have asked me to not post and stay utr. Although I do not owe them that, I choose to respect there wishes for many factors. I understand that you can only define me by the information posted and my reviews. Let me assure you that I am very active getting new girls to get involved. My biggest hurtle has been has been not being able to review them. As for trying to impress anyone, I must say that I am impressing myself. I work hard with my businesses and I like to spoil myself when I can.. Iam not a golfer or a member of any club. So being the hound dog Iam am, Iam creating a private spot for me... Now if people want to join in the fun then great I will entertain it. As for safety , there is nothing to it. Iam not offering anything except a place to chill. Iam not ridiculous in thinking that out of all of us on this board that I could not expect there are more people like me out there.. So all that being said, after it's going I will not post on this matter anymore. I think people know what my plan is and hopefully I will make some good friends out of it... If not , then it's my boat, my midlife crisis ... Lol. I will be 40 and have always wanted a house of repute. Lol ,, by the way all the names are good... Funny..
  • Qziz
  • 02-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I am sad no one suggested "Hobby Lobby"
I am sad no one suggested "Hobby Lobby" Originally Posted by Qziz
Oh Hell NO! My SO makes the rounds of everyone of those places every month looking to see what is new!
  • ztonk
  • 02-25-2013, 04:24 PM
It's not just the guys you are sharing the place with you need to worry about. How many BP girls do you want to know the location of Hobby Haus?

z
Mata I like your style. I probably don't have enough frequent flyer mileage to join the players club, but if I do I'll be in touch. Good luck doing your thing and if others can go with the flow without fucking it up the more the merrier!

Until then...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FetJ-XfJQlo