Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

This thread is an appropriate thread for dmode to get banned in the ass for talking about prohibited topics.
  • dmode
  • 01-12-2018, 09:17 PM
This thread is an appropriate thread for dmode to get banned in the ass for talking about prohibited topics. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh good lord.

You asked what he meant and I answered with common knowledge. Sounds to me like you were fishing there homie.

Did your parents not give you enough attention as a child? It seems like attention is as important as food and water to you. Talk to us. We're here for you.
^ check out post #13 In No Tell's Sandbox thread on a Quiz. That's been asked and answered. ;-)
  • dmode
  • 01-13-2018, 07:17 AM
I digress. I couldn't give a shit. Derail over.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=15

Well looky here looky here.........

Pfft........ Lol.....

heh
Dang again..
WolfWhistle ..... he gone again....
eccie.net/member.php?u=435613
eccie.net/member.php?u=435613 Originally Posted by Chlorine
fixed the linck
fixed the linck Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Uh-oh..... wonder what Roma did.....?

• pxmcc
  • 01-22-2018, 12:28 PM
If you're gonna ban some of the fuckers Lady Jane Arista calls out-RomaEterna and Oralist among them-screw it, ban 'em all, Permission2Look and Dorian Gray included. Permission2Look-among the most annoying handles on Eccie-is still due for a perma-ban, imo, just like Vaginatarian got (and KMLWA ha ha)..

People accuse her of being indiscreet-I agree btw-but no one yet has accused her of being wrong, nor has any accused hobbyist mounted such a defense of innocence on all charges. mainly, it appears a case of stipulated multi-handles, and the accused hobbyist just hopes for the best, that maybe Ike the Inscrutable Hammer won't notice the thread..
^ you should speak OUT more often... criticizing the MODS! shame on you.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2018, 12:55 PM
^^criticizing? nah. just asking for uniformity. it's an open secret on the Board that her intel is good..

so TW, yes or no, should hobbyists be banned on her word alone? i say yes, if sometimes, then always. or never. what say you?
People accuse her of being indiscreet-I agree btw-but no one yet has accused her of being wrong, nor has any accused hobbyist mounted such a defense of innocence..... Originally Posted by pxmcc
She's not wrong....because she's collecting and parsing men's real life information.