Multi-hour pricing

I had a client who had seen me several times before he asked me to travel with him. I enjoyed his company so much that I gave him a special weekly rate that I don't advertise. Overnights and extended dates can be a fun adventure for both the client and lady.
I had a client who had seen me several times before he asked me to travel with him. I enjoyed his company so much that I gave him a special weekly rate that I don't advertise. Overnights and extended dates can be a fun adventure for both the client and lady. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I agree with you and the OP.
It's not that her "hooker math" is all wrong, it's that she can't stand to be around your unattractive, annoying, tricking ass for any longer than an hour or two.

And once you've met and she decides you're not the average wrinkly, crusty, fat, ugly, no-freepussy getting trick then you'll start to notice that her rate structure magically becomes more accommodating.
We just talked about it. She pitched a rate based on the amount of time, I countered, we came to an agreement which was alot lower than her posted rate. Am I special? I don't think so. Overnights are rare, so there's no such thing as a "set rate". Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I agree with this part as those rates are very manuverable at times. Especially if your calling ready to book with a tad less than their posted rate. I do first time overnights so I dont rightfully agree about seeing her first, kills the spontaneity for me.
[ Because they've never really thought about it. Because they didn't take Econ 101 I guess.]

It seems, at least to me, you are talking down to providers. Who gives a fu...

You have way to much time on your hands to try and teach a provider or the arena a course on the economies of scale. WTF Maybe it is the ADHD. Way to much thought in your post. People / providers have a tendency to do as they choose and find that best for their own needs. Don't assume one knows all the reasons behind their "pricing'. Live and let live Prof. Chill and enjoy....lol Longer sessions, not really. Sometimes a good BNG is what one needs, sometimes not. Every shape and size with boobs and thighs. What a country. A regular Baskin Robbins.

I'm amazed so many providers responded. I think you lost / frustrated about 99% half way through.

Hello, we are here to escape reason. Let Adan Smith prevail. the cream always rises to the top. Just enjoy and thank the lord you live in this great country.

Just my 2 cents.
Thankfully not ALL providers think that way, of course I speak for myself. I enjoy a gentleman's company, very much. I'm very lucky to have met some wonderful men in the hobby and to still be in touch with them.
Overnights should definitely be between 2 people who have established a comfort level, I'm with you on that! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I agree!