Unprofessional

LMMFAO! That's hilarious!
True she could've handled it with a bit more tact, but you NEVER shit in a broad's commode. NEVER! Maybe on her chest.
  • Rezo
  • 10-12-2011, 09:12 PM
LMAO!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!

...btw when did monica come back?
fake story...some what amusing..but never the less fake.
.............So then she says "you nasty fucker, YOU left that big shit in the toilet" then blehhhhh again. I was embarrassed and humiliated, she could have just flushed it, I made an innocent mistake, I planned to flush after the shower so that the flushing wouldnt make the water scold me. I have never been treated in such a rude manner, what a bitch I thought. She is such a DRAMA queen,,,,,,,,, just flush it. After she finished and I flushed the toilet for her, I told her that I still had 20 min left. She said "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE", I was stunned she said that to me. I went to the room and started to dress because if she was going to be this unprofessional I was leaving. After I left room I went to the bathroom and asked her for my donation back but she said no, I stated that I did NOT recieve any service so I want my donation. She said leave or I will call "someone" and you have been here over 45 minutes. I left the bathroom, went back to the room and grabbed my donation out of the place she "hid it" in the room. I stormed out of the room and passed her headed to the room (she had a shocked look on her face that I was still there), I let myself out and headed to the car. I hear her yelling "you fucker" from the door as I closed my car door. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek
It wasn't a simple mistake, it was fucking gross. You were in the wrong for leaving shit in her toilet. How long does it take to reach over and flush, a whole 5 fucking seconds? The 'scalding' water wouldn't be any matter if you had just let the shower water run a bit.

If the worm had turned and the lady was with me, dropped a big log, and didn't even have the manners or was too lazy to flush, then her nasty ass could leave. Any chance of any romantic feelings would be gone!

What you did was beyond nasty and stupid on your part.

By taking the money, you're also a thief. You and her could have worked out an agreement, but by taking money in her possession, without seeking a compromise, you crossed a serious line. Yes, I had a session where a lady and I didn't click and we both knew it, but we reached an agreement and both were happy. If you think she was too out of control to attempt to compromise, then take a second and think what happened to put her in that frame of mind.

I don't know the lady, so I can't white knight for her, but my thoughts are based on what you wrote.

If this is a bullshit story, then you need to get a life, or wait until April fools day.
  • romab
  • 10-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Hopefully keyboard They are cheap to replace.
OMFG... this, errr, shit, is hilarious!

She may have overreacted but you're a total douche-bag, OP... no question about it.
I'm still waiting for the GOAT to post a pic of a toilet bowl with a big ass turd in it
Interesting review, but he left out important details. Here's the rest of the story.

http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2009/12/...st-date-story/
Dude..your name is Bumpy Dick...really?

was Ass Wart taken??

I have shit in many and I mean many (including the shower at Kims spa) provider loo and I have never forgot to flush, secondly you should have at least wiped your ass on her sheets upon your departure for her calling you names and cursing.

on third thought you should have denied and blamed it someone else, I mean shit you didn't sign the loaf did you?? How would she know it was your brand??? Count the corn?
You are the wrong big time.
You should of just canceled.
Just think if she would of done that to you and then she said to eat her out. Yeah like you would of done it.
We all do it but we don't want to know the exact second when it happen.

Sorry dude your wrong.

To everyone else, one word. Monica.
I've done this before...chicks dig it...
:ro flmao:

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Hate to say it, but that's ALL on you playa! There's just some shit you don't do! And yes, I'm laughing AT you!!

Lawd this shit is funny as hell!!!!!!
Bubbleguts is a muthafucka!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
you should have flushed
Why do you thinck we joke about taking a dump at an incall?