Is it really an important factor?

there are times when my shit appears big and small. On average I'm pretty average, but there are times when it looks a little huge, and I'm like, "Awww damn, look at my shit!!! Damn, I'm hanging!" Then there are other days where I'm like, maaan, WTF! Where's the rest of my dick? In both instances it'll be hard, but the fluctuation has me anywhere from a disappointing low end of average to a very likeable high end of average.

Does anyone know what causes this??
Im good with what Ive got...

and blessed with the tongue of an anteater
If your Johnson is bigger than both my shoes 7 1/2 with one shoe in front of the other Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Hey, I know that guy.
"Bigger is better" ... Personally speaking of course! *smiles*
there are times when my shit appears big and small. On average I'm pretty average, but there are times when it looks a little huge, and I'm like, "Awww damn, look at my shit!!! Damn, I'm hanging!" Then there are other days where I'm like, maaan, WTF! Where's the rest of my dick? In both instances it'll be hard, but the fluctuation has me anywhere from a disappointing low end of average to a very likeable high end of average.

Does anyone know what causes this?? Originally Posted by Rambro
I've noticed this too! WTF!!!
I guess we all have our good days and bad days.
I should just call the ladies and tell them that I'm having a bad dick-day today
Charging by the inch!!! Now there's a trend that I could live with.
You sure when she wants info about size she's talking about dick size? Perhaps she's not interested in seeing particularly overweight gentlemen? Alternatively, I'd suspect that being pounded by a particularly endowed gent is not worth the money to her. Regardless, I think it's their business and, generally speaking, they should run it however they see fit.
It's her pussy. She's entitled to know whether a Mini-Cooper or 18 Wheeler is about to drive in.
Hey, I know that guy. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

All kidding aside as Carrie said, being too big is a problem, what can you do if a johnson is too big, even for those who good at what they do, you can always be creative with a smaller one.
Whats the saying,it's not how big you are it's how you use it that matters.
It's not about finding the bottom... it's about raising hell on the sides!
LOL! I am more concerned with the color of a gentleman's eyes! Can't bother to waste my time on those guys with yellow and purple eyes! They're all trouble I tell you!

Seriously, I am CERTAIN that this lady had a good reason for asking such a question. Originally Posted by vnurse
Nurse, you always make me laugh. Good post!
  • Suzel
  • 01-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Just like men, womens insides come in all different shapes and sizes. For the average woman, someone who is really big will HURT. It hurts when it hits the cervix. Also, if you don't produce massive amounts of natural lube, the friction can cause what feels like an Indian burn.
I dislike these blanket statements like "size doesn't matter in this business". Size (large or small) may not matter to the particular lady saying that, but size matters A LOT to we ladies who are unable to accommodate larger men.

Gents, if you're larger than average, please be up front about it so you don't end up on a disappointing, restrictive date or having your money handed back to you and wished a (likely frustrating) good night. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Not that I believe I am in jeopardy, but can you define average and larger than average...

Does anyone know what causes this?? Originally Posted by Rambro

Bait and Switch ads.