Ladies...One Click...It's The Golden Rule

So unless there is additional information in a showcase available to Premium Access members, I just don't see it. Originally Posted by maxim_232
That's the issue.

There are additional fields that are not visible to non Premium members so even other providers do not get to see other provider rates when they are only kept in showcases.
I didn't see any rate information in your showcase, which is primarily what's being discussed here. I would imagine since the new rules forbid rate information, then it would stand to reason that the information wouldn't be allowable in a lady's showcase either. I've seen a number of ads from a number of different ladies stating "check my showcase for rates" or "latest specials in my showcase" and the information is just not there. So unless there is additional information in a showcase available to Premium Access members, I just don't see it. Originally Posted by maxim_232
really because its listed under donations...i just looked. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Rates are only visible in showcases to those with premium access.
I think the one click would be great. Marla's is a very good example.

One more reason to get Premium Access gentlemen. It opens hidden doors.
Ok well thats news to me so I took Tony's advice and listed it in my new ad :-)
Sorry if I sounded grumpy! I just read what I wrote and YIKES!!! I promise I'm in a good mood today LOL
"One click" says it all. In your ad, have a link to your showcase [...]
The old adage KISS really applies here, since most of us are very simple...

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I created a simplified page on my site a week or so ago. I call it my "nutshell" page. To make it even easier than a click, gents who have a smartphone with a barcode/QR code scanner handy can scan the code below and see everything they want to know about meeting me instantly on their smartphones.

No smartphone? It's okay, just click the code; it's a link to the same information.

Links to our showcases are available every time we post. Just look under our avatars and you can't miss the link. Same goes for our reviews.

How's that for keeping it simple, (uh) stupid?

Links to our showcases are available every time we post. Just look under our avatars and you can't miss the link. Same goes for our reviews.

How's that for keeping it simple, (uh) stupid? Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Stupid? Me? Oh well, if the shoe fits I guess I'll wear it.

Maybe some clarification is in order. Yes, the showcase link is available for ladies who have showcases. (Those who don't, well that's another story.) Many times, there is no donation listed in the showcase, or it says "Call for donation rates." Then there's always the ads with some kind of "Specials" in the tag line, or body of the text. Further reading uncovers the "call, email or PM me for current specials" line. Or, you click on the showcase and the specials aren't there for whatever reason. Hmm....doesn't seem like one click to me, but then again I guess I'm just not that bright...
Didn't know guys without premium access could not see prices in showcase. Is it just the prices, or prices and other stuff.

I guess it depends on what type of access the gent has.

One click for P411 - however if the gent does not have it - dang it
One click for showcase
One click if the provider post her webpage in her ad. Good example would be what Marla has.
One click one click if the provider has a banner.
I created a simplified page on my site a week or so ago. I call it my "nutshell" page. ...

How's that for keeping it simple, (uh) stupid? Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
now that's what i call digital intercourse!!!!!
So, is LL right when he says providers cannot see other providers' rates in their showcases? Any of you lovely ladies mind checking and reporting back?
Personally, I think the ladies should make a flash type program where you have to make your way through a maze before you can get to the rate and other vital info:

j/k.... Tony is right. Make it easy for us please! If someone says "call for specials", etc... I won't bother, because it's a pain in the butt. As he said, we like it simple
Still-asleep,

Now that's f'ing funny!!!

I've had ladies say "how hard is it to click a few places and do just a little research?"
My answer is that if you were just doing it once, it's not. It's when you're sorting through 4 or 5 pages of ads that every step gets magnified.
Stupid? Me? Oh well, if the shoe fits I guess I'll wear it.

Maybe some clarification is in order. Yes, the showcase link is available for ladies who have showcases. (Those who don't, well that's another story.) Many times, there is no donation listed in the showcase, or it says "Call for donation rates." Then there's always the ads with some kind of "Specials" in the tag line, or body of the text. Further reading uncovers the "call, email or PM me for current specials" line. Or, you click on the showcase and the specials aren't there for whatever reason. Hmm....doesn't seem like one click to me, but then again I guess I'm just not that bright... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I have to support TP on this one.

m
Thanks for the shout-out CoHorn and Lisa!

I put my important stuff on one page and it is "one click" from my sig line because DAYUM everything has gotten so complicated with no rates here, non-premium members can't see rates in the showcases, etc, etc, etc.

And I update it usually weekly, sometimes more.

Now all that is left out is the folks that turn off sig lines...lol

Smoochies!

P.S. still-asleep that is FUNNY!
Yes providers can see other providers prices on their showcases. Granted if the provider even has a showcase here.

I like to peek at showcases every now and then. :-).
Yes providers can see other providers prices on their showcases. Granted if the provider even has a showcase here.

I like to peek at showcases every now and then. :-). Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Thanks for clearing that up!