My Solution to Quieting Trump Lackeys on Eccie..

That's funny. Name one definition that fits the context of the OP, that doesn't allude to his "solution" in the context of potentially taking action.

It's plain and simply a hate thread at the minimum and a threat thread on face value. Originally Posted by eccielover
Solution...a liquid mixture in which the minor component (solute) is uniformly distributed in the major component (solvent). Hate on that.
Solution...a liquid mixture in which the minor component (solute) is uniformly distributed in the major component (solvent). Hate on that. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So you are saying that in his op then essentially.

"My liquid mixture in which the minor component (solute)(in this case bleach at 3 parts) is uniformly distributed in the major component (solvent)(in this case Lysol at 4 parts) will quiet the Trump Lackeys on Eccie."

Seem again rather descriptive of plans he might have.

Hate on that.

In the end the OP was nothing but hate based bordering on threats to other member of ECCIE. No other way to spin it.
Hey buddy, if you want to RTM to mommy, then go ahead and knock your lights out, and get past it. What are you waiting for, my permission?
Hey buddy, if you want to RTM to mommy, then go ahead and knock your lights out, and get past it. What are you waiting for, my permission? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Aww, why RTM it, it's much more fun poking holes in it and those trying to justify it and the fact they continue to perpetuate lies and mistruths.

You seem to be experiencing angst at my calling out the troll in the OP. Do you not agree it was a hate thread at the outset?
Nah, fuck that.
So to be fair, Trump did talks to the media about doing this very thing, eh?

Don’t blame the die hards for feelings defensive. That’s a hards thing to defend, right?
Mix 3 parts bleach with 4 parts of Lysol and inject ASAP! Originally Posted by Solemate62

TDS-2016... you've got it bad...

Mix 3 parts bleach with 4 parts of Lysol and inject ASAP! Originally Posted by Solemate62
You try it first and tell us if it helps you out.
I don't think they would go through with it...they are content to post away on here (since they have no lives) and stay alive and content with their Wilbur Ross haircuts. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Jealous, gollum?

It's no wonder most of 'em have no reviews. lol
Hey moley, did the mods ever get back to you on setting up a new Dallas forum for tranny reviews as you requested?
  • oeb11
  • 05-05-2020, 06:10 PM
It's no wonder most of 'em have no reviews. lol Originally Posted by matchingmole

Referring to those who have no need for pecuniary transactions - mm???

It's no wonder most of 'em have no reviews. lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
Lapper and Hoesdummer don’t have any. I just looked because they’re on this page. Neither did WTF. So, your point is what? Tran has the most. Go see one of his Hos and get back to us. If you survive it. Lol
its a ego trip for ones like moley, dickhummer, and space dog they give all 3 inches and she scream's give me more that is if she is female
Referring to those who have no need for pecuniary transactions - mm???

Originally Posted by oeb11

star nosed mole. tiny rat size critter.... interesting prehensile tentacles.