at what point?

Preaching to the choir OP.

If ladies want to get smart about it, they should offer a special birthday activity. Something like a home baked cupcake (if they know their way around the kitchen) or even a store bought one (it's the thought that really matters). Or maybe get a little kinky and let the guy eat whipped cream (or better yet, frosting) off her chest (don't forget the cherry on top). Originally Posted by omakase
My first appointment with The Former Provider Who Last Was Known as Laura was for my birthday. Sami, her booker at the time, had cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate) with candles awaiting me upon my arrival. Yeah, they were store-bought, but it was a really nice gesture, and more than I got at home!

I saw TFPWLWKAL a few more times, and, while it sure wasn't because of the cupcakes, I'll always remember that.
In some socities it expected that you bargain for a lower price .......if an old fart like me can get a few bucks shaved off a price or even get it for FREE it is a GOOD day ..it hasnt happened yet .LOL....but dont you think it might be nice ... if your all time favorite or one other might say HEY we have been seeing each other now for a good number of years .....this year your birthday is on me ......A treat for being so darn loyal to me .......not to mention the thousands of dollars I might have spent on her over the years ......just maybe .......not begging tho ....
A guy is free to ask and a provider is free to say, yes or no. No harm, no foul. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Well, shit. Give me a freebie for slowing down and not running over a squirrel in the street. I feel 'special' for not taking the life of an animal. I think I deserve a freebie from 3 providers.

I agree 100% with the OP. All this 'it's my birthday' shit is silly. I'm so Unconcerned with my birthday these days that sometimes I don't even realize it until the day is halfway over. The sun doesn't come up any prettier, or clouds forming a 'Happy Birthday' shape. It's just another fucking day, that a million other people celebrate their birthdays on as well.
Wow, its sad your life is so mediocure that you don't look forward to taking a step back once in awhile and celibrate all the great things that have happened to you over the last year.

A birthday is a time to do that with family and friends. And to look forward and plan what the next year may bring. To also celibrate it with a lovely lady is just icing on the cake.

Here is hoping that before your next birthday something wonderfull happens for you that will make you happy you have lived another year Rambo.
Well, shit. Give me a freebie for slowing down and not running over a squirrel in the street. I feel 'special' for not taking the life of an animal. I think I deserve a freebie from 3 providers.

I agree 100% with the OP. All this 'it's my birthday' shit is silly. I'm so Unconcerned with my birthday these days that sometimes I don't even realize it until the day is halfway over. The sun doesn't come up any prettier, or clouds forming a 'Happy Birthday' shape. It's just another fucking day, that a million other people celebrate their birthdays on as well. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I think it is silly that people are even bitching about this subject. LOL
Maybe the ladies should double their rates on their birthdays. Fair is fair!
I thinck the ladies should sing Happy Taint Day around my 1.3" of dangling death.
Wow, its sad your life is so mediocure that you don't look forward to taking a step back once in awhile and celibrate all the great things that have happened to you over the last year.

A birthday is a time to do that with family and friends. And to look forward and plan what the next year may bring. To also celibrate it with a lovely lady is just icing on the cake.

Here is hoping that before your next birthday something wonderfull happens for you that will make you happy you have lived another year Rambo. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Guy, are you fucking serious? I 'celebrate' my birthday by getting/staying in shape, never smoking, almost zero drinking, cutting down on junk food (trying to), and trying not be an inconvenience to society by living a long, contributing life.

Any adult over.....fucking 30 who still CELEBRATES their birthday with parties, gifts, and calls to mom and pop for a cake and shit should be put in a balloon with rocket fuel in it and sent into space.

But that's just me and my opinion, old dude. Do what works for you.
be put in a balloon with rocket fuel in it and sent into space. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
that sounds fuckin' awesome.
I agree it does sound fun!!!!
at what point does a grown man stop asking for a discount on his birthday? i mean seriously how much pride is involved in asking a girl to give you a fucking discount just because it is your birthday? i know many great girls will do it and all. hey...marketing is key and all and bless their hearts. see so many guys asking for 'hey...who is offering birthday discounts' threads.

but dudes...do you really think your birthday is special anymore? fuck... i don't think my mom even calls me on my b'day anymore. well she might. i make a special point of seeing one of my atf's every year on my b'day but i don't mention the b'day thing. it's just my present to myself.

but i think Denny's still gives a free meal on your b'day. i really did that a few years back. nice of them to do it but i felt kinda cheap and stupid. and i think i stole a bottle of Chalula sauce. i still feel bad about that. but man-o-man i really like Chalula sauce.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
<-----States on website AND Showcase. gives B-day discounts, Anniversaries,christmas,& New years

Preaching to the choir OP.

If ladies want to get smart about it, they should offer a special birthday activity. Something like a home baked cupcake (if they know their way around the kitchen) or even a store bought one (it's the thought that really matters). Or maybe get a little kinky and let the guy eat whipped cream (or better yet, frosting) off her chest (don't forget the cherry on top). Originally Posted by omakase
That's a good idea. I love cupcakes! You can lick the icing off me
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
be put in a balloon with rocket fuel in it and sent into space.

Yep...and I'm not gonna wait for my birthday to do it.
A guy is free to ask and a provider is free to say, yes or no. No harm, no foul. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I completely agree with you, Kaylee. That is definitely how a free market works. However, some of the time the cheap bastards out there just get too aggravating and occasionally complaining about them feels somewhat like you are letting them see we understand what a bunch of cheap bastards they are and it isn't cute when they always bargain for a deal!
Cheap and childish are two perfect adjectives for a significant portion of the eccie membership.

Rambo, it's been awhile since I celebrated my birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese, but I'll. Throw one badness party there if it means I get a ticket on that rocket balloon.
My apologies in my response to Old Dude. I may have spoken a bit unfavorably, and for that I'm truly sorry.

I just outgrew birthdays. Occasionally I might give it a slight acknowledgment, but i don't need a party for it or anything. No big deal.

Again, to each his own.