What Intimidates You??

Taint does not intimidate. Taint reconciles.
I'm intimated by women who want me to make them cum a half dozen times in a half hour.

My jaw hurts.
Joe is intimidating
To answer your question, I do eliminate girls taller than me from the list, and it is a bit intimidating. You look very hot, and it's nothing against you, it's just the way I've been programmed from the real world.
A tall woman is not intimidating to me at all... as long as she is flexible and can wrap those long legs around me that is great. Cowgirl is a favorite position of mine as well as deep stick... so being flexible is important.
I'm intimated by women who want me to make them cum a half dozen times in a half hour.

My jaw hurts. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Hahaha wait we talking about tall women, why has this changed to Daty
Hmm... Ok, I got to ask, if you are not in Dallas (Unless your profile is wrong), why ask the question here? Unless I missed the ad or something that you have moved here.

Btw, I am in the avg range, haven't seen one taller them me, but haven't found one that is tall and my type yet. If I do, thats one of those things in my todo list too. I have no issues with women taller than me.
So I suppose to change my location everytime I travel? Why would I post in Dallas if im not in Dallas?
QUOTE=NearHauteRed;1054385412]Being taller than me is not an intimidation factor for me.... I think seeing a "butch" looking and acting in a provider is up there but what intimidates me to stay away, but the most intimidating thing about a provider is one who does not know the meaning of personal hygiene and you can see/smell it just being in the same room with them, whats more if she can mask it enough to get a session started, but when you get up close and personal, then it is REALLY intimidating![/QUOTE]

Hmm... Ok, I got to ask, if you are not in Dallas (Unless your profile is wrong), why ask the question here? Unless I missed the ad or something that you have moved here.

Btw, I am in the avg range, haven't seen one taller them me, but haven't found one that is tall and my type yet. If I do, thats one of those things in my todo list too. I have no issues with women taller than me. Originally Posted by Incognito44
Dont take things personal Taylor, boys will be boys. The gent forgot to look at the Dallas provider ad section, if he had done so, he would have seen the error in his statement. No harm done

So I suppose to change my location everytime I travel? Why would I post in Dallas if im not in Dallas?
QUOTE=NearHauteRed;1054385412]Being taller than me is not an intimidation factor for me.... I think seeing a "butch" looking and acting in a provider is up there but what intimidates me to stay away, but the most intimidating thing about a provider is one who does not know the meaning of personal hygiene and you can see/smell it just being in the same room with them, whats more if she can mask it enough to get a session started, but when you get up close and personal, then it is REALLY intimidating! Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
[/QUOTE]
Nothing intimidating about it, but I definitely mark overly-defensive providers off the list.

threAD fail....

So I suppose to change my location everytime I travel? Why would I post in Dallas if im not in Dallas? Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
So I suppose to change my location everytime I travel? Why would I post in Dallas if im not in Dallas? Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
Maybe its this attitude that drives away people. I clearly said, maybe I missed the ad, and indeed seems like I did.
  • L.A.
  • 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Why did you post in Fort Worth section when the ad in Ft. Worth clearly states Dallas incall only?

Oh..I'm intimidated by public speaking.
FIFY... no charge. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
nail this one please
For me, time can be an intimidator. I am a slightly older hobbyist who is nearing the blue pill stage of life. Do I have enough time to reach the basic end state goal of the session? That in of itself can wreak havoc with the mind and senses. Besides our little blue friend you can delay recent gratification prior to the session. But if one does so, then will the session lets say fizzle, after an early session initial hmmm release. Personally I would prefer the quick heated ecstasy followed by the more intimate mutual exploration that cascades into the totally spent session ending. How well a provided can help re-rev the hobby engine is key to me until such a time that i am ready to commit to little blue man support.

Women who are in better shape than I ever have been in my life could also be a little intimidating but to date I have not found than to be the case.

And as for the OP, you my dear are drop dead gorgeous and I would be more than happy to be intimidated by you sometime. Originally Posted by TheMajor88
You guys need to give this lady a chance. I have chatted with her at length and I find her to be very educated and although I havent had the luck to play yet, I think she is a must see.
I think my height intimidates a lot of men. I know the average height for a guy is around 5'9, 5'10. And I'm 6'0ft. But I like ALL MEN especially the ones who can make me laugh. You would think a shorter man would see these long legs and want to wrap them around him. Intimidation of anything for a man is a touchy subject but I wonder what's some other things are intimidated by in a woman? Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
Im only 5' 11'' but i like tall and short girls.
i guarantee to make you laugh, principally after i drop my pants.