Gifts For Guys

Personally I would stay away from something tangible like a watch, electronics, or any clothing..why you ask? Because if he has SO she will figure it came from a different woman if she did not buy it herself. Women generally understand and know their man's style, what he wears, what he likes and if all of a sudden he has something that's not his "style" the radar starts pinging. Many women already know their SO is stepping out on them yet say nothing. Some grin and bear it, but they suspect. I'll ignore the stuff you do in the street but don't disrespect me and bring it home. So what I've been told.
Morgan,
You are a magnificent lady to do that for one of your clients. Something tells me that no matter what you pick out for him he will love it!
PJ

Hi Everybody,

I have a client that I really adore and I want to get him something nice (besides the obvious). I can't get him the Tag watch he wants so I need some help from you guys. What gift would make you say "Wow, this girl is really thinking about me!"? LMK. Thanks!!!

Love,
Morgan Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Hey guys and girls,

I read your responses but could not answer because I was out shopping. There are some really good ideas on here I will be using later! For now, I found something I think he will really like. I wish I could say but he might decide to read the co-eds tonight so I won't. Thanks for the great advice!!

Girls, if you are lucky enough to find a client that really treats you right, don't forget to treat him right in return! It makes it so much more fun!!
Cool, Girl.
A calendar with taint as the theme.
I also wanted to do something special for a client and had the same dilemma... ended up treating him to a weekend hunt for him and one of his guy friends and gift card for cabelas to buy any extra gear ammo gun stuff ect he needed...

He was able to say he got it as a gift from his buddie and they both had a good time... they even brought me back some really good venison
We guys are pretty simple. My SO asks me what I want for birthdays/Christmas/Ann, and I never know what to tell her. Just give me something. The fact that you thought enough to get me a shirt or socks is cool with me. Hell, I'm going to hobby so that makes up for the bike I didn't get when I was 9. Haaaaaaa
A calendar with taint as the theme. Originally Posted by pyramider
Back rubs!!!(:
Back rubs!!!(: Originally Posted by Alysonjones
Front rubs!!!!
Next session: Bring. A. Friend.
A double session fmf
What, so I can disappoint TWO women simultaneously instead of one?
If you know there are no SO issues, then something he needs but would hate shopping for himself. Best gift a lady got me in the last few years was a very nice, high quality, famous brand wallet. Probably cost $200+. Something I really needed, was putting off buying, and is really good quality. I'm still using it a couple of years later.