MEA CULPA..

Wasn’t asking you lol it was also a joke Originally Posted by queenV
It would be for anyone who watched it.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Why? Do you find intimacy funny? Or are you playing in romper room again?
Again? When did he get out?

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Kind of like whale watching.
Folks if this is not your cup of tea then move on. Insults will be met with points as the last two already have been.
True UC,I think they're all in the same class room together pulling lil girls pig tales. Well I hope you all feel like big strong men throwing all these cheap shots out here. Where are your pics? Let's see how you all look in lingerie. How many of you have the courage to show yourselves?It's real easy to say shit while you hide like little boys. This girl has been trying to make this site fun for all of us just to be attacked. How can you truly call yourselves men when you have to belittle someone else publicly just to make yourself feel better. And you can throw your cheap shots at me now since I'm voicing my opinion. I know I have less desirable features for some but there are plenty who love what I have. The same goes for everyone. No 1 person can possibly be attractive to everybody. Unless you have the courage to reveal yourself you don't even exist in my mind so chop away if that's what makes you feel like a man. In the meantime there's a young lady who has had about all 1 heart can handle so I'm going to try my best to remind her,little boys can be mean but she's still beautiful and there are plenty of gentlemen out there who agree. Remind her to ignore the bullies who aren't even man enough to reveal themselves & have to belittle others to feel good about themselves. Thank you to those of you who are truly gentlemen. Peace ❤️
I luv miss queen... rock on girly!
True UC,I think they're all in the same class room together pulling lil girls pig tales... Originally Posted by yourdesire
Exactly, yd, and another of the reasons I'm stepping back.
I'm feeling rotten for starting this ill fated thread. I certainly did not mean for it to turn into what it has. I think it would be nice if several folks would step up and apologize for hurtful remarks. I'm glad CK stepped in before things got more out of hand. I'm reminded that when someone say's something mean and hurtful, it's not about the person they insult but rather a reflection of their own character.

Since the playful levity Ms Queen and I attempted was attacked, maybe this will get a chuckle or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlw03QeEwDY
Haha love cheers
Exactly, yd, and another of the reasons I'm stepping back. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It blows my mind when I can't tell if I'm on an adult site or pre school. It really freaks me out when I walk into a kindergarten class room & see more maturity in the children then I see on here where it's supposed to be adults. People keep leaving here and I understand why now. Smdh
It blows my mind when I can't tell if I'm on an adult site or pre school. It really freaks me out when I walk into a kindergarten class room & see more maturity in the children then I see on here where it's supposed to be adults. People keep leaving here and I understand why now. Smdh Originally Posted by yourdesire
"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen".

.......some old famous hobbyist.
"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen".

.......some old famous hobbyist. Originally Posted by playa76

Seems to me that YD can handle the heat just fine.
Thank you malwoody
Thank you malwoody Originally Posted by queenV
You're welcome, he's not happy unless he's bashing a provider whether they are here or have moved on.