Real life drama

I can't be the only one who does this.

From time to time, I see providers in the "People you may know" on social media so I take a look at their profiles.

Every once in a while, I happen to catch some real life drama going on and I can't help but watch it unfold. I go back and look again to see how the ridiculousness is progressing.

There's a real doozy unfolding right now.

Does anyone else here do this? Originally Posted by MrPlows
I have been hobbying in PGH for many years and not often do I become privy to a provider or SA girls "real life" intel. Sure, it happens at times, but not that often IMHE....

It tends to happen if a provider/SA girl uses a cell phone # which can be searched/traced to to her real name, sometimes her FB account. I still think that is pretty rare though....

In the previous and more organized online-hobby sub-culture's of ASPD and Indys it was pretty much standard practice for providers and hobbyists to have "burner phones" and "hobby" email accounts. Not sure how/why so many guys here are getting access to providers/SA girls "real world" intel. The only way I can imagine that happening is if a provider/SA girl uses her "real world" cell phone #, and even that I think is rare, and specifically related to how "experienced" each girl/woman is in relation to the hobby. On SA some of the new girls, new to the online "hobby" scene, give guys cell phone #'s which trace to their "real world" social media, but even that I think is rare....

Maybe I'm not paying attention enough, but for the number of providers/SA girls I have done business with over the past 20 years it's pretty rare for them to reveal any "real world" intel, either intentionally or accidentally. JMHE....
Your TextNow line will even associate you with your social media if you use your phone to view your Facebook. So they see us in their People you may know too.