Gaging VS. No Gag reflex. Sloppy?

As I always say, I aim to please while being pleased
It's one of my favorite activities as well. I'm naturally a giver Originally Posted by MissKym
What she said ...
No one has ever deep throated me. My 1.3" of dangling death barely get past the lips and teeth to the tongue.
No one has ever deep throated me. My 1.3" of dangling death barely get past the lips and teeth to the tongue. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sounds like a challenge to me ...
Wet, sloppy, gagging, spitting, choking etc.....works out just fine to my likings.
orally pleasing a man is something i really enjoy as well and actually get turned on from! i love to hear a guy moan, yell, toes pop, grab the sheets, knees tremble, shake, and most of all catch his breath and regain strength to walk up out of my place. how i manage for these things to happen is by trying all techniques until i figure out which one makes the guy get even harder! me personally i love to deep throat and gag both at the same time. since my gag reflex is ok the chance of me vomiting is none unless i ate right before seeing someone. oh and i cant forget about getting sloppy with it as well to where their is a puddle left behind when we i am finished. the office used to wonder why i changed sheets so much and i used to say because of my god child bladder problems lol i knew they were getting tired of me so i started taking extras from the cart and invested in a blow dryer for after i clean the mattress lol
Wet, sloppy, gagging, spitting, choking etc.....works out just fine to my likings. Originally Posted by Russ38
memories:-)
memories:-) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Uh huh ....lol
Wet, sloppy, gagging, spitting, choking etc.....works out just fine to my likings. Originally Posted by Russ38
You got it babe...you know I aim to please as long as you will please aim it in my mouth...nothing gets me hotter than knowing how hot I am making the guy I am with at the moment...looking up in his eyes as his hot rod disappears down my throat... I've often been told I must have a g spot in the back of my throat because I have been known to get off just by giving a bj...but I always love testing out that theory ...
^^^^^^
Certainly some top talent speaking up on this thread...

I have to say, it depends on my state of mind...
If I am pissed due to some stupid crap at work...I might like to do a quick facefuck and blast out the door...
If I have been working all night I might lay back and have her reduce me to putty in her mouth...
If she is a new toy, I check out her suction power, her tongue talents and her endurance as well as depth ability...I may try several different positions and techniques to see what she can do...

In all cases
I look for her to quickly figure out what I want and dance with me...not try to run some gobble race or do a couple of sucks and try to finish me with a HJ.

By far, to me the best ladies are champions at synchonizing with me...

Oh yeah...Damn good job.!!

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9
Certainly some top talent speaking up on this thread...

I have to say, it depends on my state of mind...
If I am pissed due to some stupid crap at work...I might like to do a quick facefuck and blast out the door...
If I have been working all night I might lay back and have her reduce me to putty in her mouth...
If she is a new toy, I check out her suction power, her tongue talents and her endurance as well as depth ability...I may try several different positions and techniques to see what she can do...

In all cases
I look for her to quickly figure out what I want and dance with me...not try to run some gobble race or do a couple of sucks and try to finish me with a HJ.

By far, to me the best ladies are champions at synchonizing with me...

Oh yeah...Damn good job.!!

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
lol oh so when i was new to the board and you seen me you were putting me to the test? lol because everything you mentioned happened during our session lol . i still remember your techniques until this very day and use them as well so i guess i can start off by saying THANKS lol
Sounds like a challenge to me ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

What challenge? 1.3" does not make it to the throat.
I enjoy receiving sloppy, wet, bbbj with plenty of spit.
sloppier the better
Nice thread!

I love suction! Best way to get me hard again for round 2....or round 3!

Also love sexy, slutty talk between her taking breaths. Dallas Rain is excellent at this while she plays with the boys and gently probes with a toy!