Coffee & A Blowjob

Damn! It sucks to be bald! Originally Posted by Billogoods
there is other hair she can trim. Need to think out o f the box. :-) Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Exactly OBSG...

"Bill come let me pamper you with a professional manscaping afterwards relax to a bbbj in a warm sensual shower then I'll towel you dry, rub your head for luck and send you home with a big smile on your face. How does that sound?"
"a trim and a blow please." Originally Posted by CG2014
So what does a trim and a blow from a hot lady run? Could be in the market for that service.
Well I never pay $20 for a haircut and $50 for just a BJ.
Well I never pay $20 for a haircut and $50 for just a BJ. Originally Posted by CG2014
Why not — you pay more or less?
Exactly OBSG...

"Bill come let me pamper you with a professional manscaping afterwards relax to a bbbj in a warm sensual shower then I'll towel you dry, rub your head for luck and send you home with a big smile on your face. How does that sound?" Originally Posted by KittyLamour
[Giggles n snorts like a nerd] Gee golly!
I meant to say I never pay more than $20 for a haircut and $50 for just a BJ (or BNG).

Now if I am getting FS, sure I pay more than $50.

Just look at my reviews.
The title reminds me of an old joke.

Flight leaves the airport headed for a long transatlantic trip and after making the announcements, the pilot inadvertently leaves the intercom switch on so that his conversation with the co-pilot is broadcast in the cabin. And sure enough, the first thing he says after stretching his legs is, "Boy, I could sure use a cup of coffee and a blow job about now!"

Everybody in the plane hears it. There are a few gasps, a few chuckles, and lots of whispering. Meanwhile, the head stewardess decidess she needs to immediately go to the cockpit and tell the captain to remedy the situation before he says something else. So she heads out from the back of the plane toward the cookout at a very brisk clip.

Suddenly the voice of a passenger rings out from behind her and yells, "Hey Hun, you forgot the coffee!" Originally Posted by TexTushHog
that's why they call it the "cockpit"