I got banned from chat for some reason

That should be considered a good thing.
I have tried to log into chat for several weeks now and it keeps telling me connection failed
Anyone else having the same issue?
  • NYr
  • 01-23-2014, 06:36 PM
The OP was banned for 90 days due to his behavior in chat after warnings. He knows Damn well why he was banned. He thinks when he doesn't see a mod in chat he can do what he wants.

As for you ladies having trouble getting in, PM me if you are serious about wanting to join chat and I can see why you are having issues.
Kaylee, maybe you caught the Chat Ban Virus too, and didn't know it!! Those damn Chat Mod Bastard Nazis!!...joking
The OP was banned for 90 days due to his behavior in chat after warnings. He knows Damn well why he was banned. He thinks when he doesn't see a mod in chat he can do what he wants.

As for you ladies having trouble getting in, PM me if you are serious about wanting to join chat and I can see why you are having issues. Originally Posted by NYr
Can't say that I am surprised or will miss you...
You were banned from chat for posting racial remarks along with breaking almost every posted chat rule. You will have a significant amount of time to make yourself familiar with the rules, by the way your alter ego was also banned.
I can't imagine what you said to be banned from chat......I didn't even know that was possible, I don't know why some people just can't behave in chat

As for you ladies having trouble getting in, PM me if you are serious about wanting to join chat and I can see why you are having issues. Originally Posted by NYr
He needs to be banned permanently, imo. There's no room for his kind of behavior. The constant use of the N word....derogatory remarks toward the ladies in chat.....the open requests for BBFS.....all uncalled for. He simply needs to go away.
Now...I never made derogatory remarks toward ladies in chat. I merely said that fat girls gave the best blowjobs. I can amend that to say that fat black girls that smoke give the best blow jobs but really the situation didn't warrant it. And to all the ladies out there that would like to see me, I still like the spinners, and the tweeners. I like all ladies and try not to disrespect them. Except POP. I guess I did say some stuff to her, but she was really rude to me as well. She actually told me to suck my own dick, which is literally impossible. Even after I lost weight and toned my body into that of a greek god, I couldn't do it. So I guess I will continue to see fat girls for bbbj and skinny girls for bbfs. And, I have learned to use the word black for women of dark skinned descent. I will discontinue the use of negro on this board, although I still will incorporate it into my discussion outside of this site.
Now...I never made derogatory remarks toward ladies in chat. I merely said that fat girls gave the best blowjobs. I can amend that to say that fat black girls that smoke give the best blow jobs but really the situation didn't warrant it. And to all the ladies out there that would like to see me, I still like the spinners, and the tweeners. I like all ladies and try not to disrespect them. Except POP. I guess I did say some stuff to her, but she was really rude to me as well. She actually told me to suck my own dick, which is literally impossible. Even after I lost weight and toned my body into that of a greek god, I couldn't do it. So I guess I will continue to see fat girls for bbbj and skinny girls for bbfs. And, I have learned to use the word black for women of dark skinned descent. I will discontinue the use of negro on this board, although I still will incorporate it into my discussion outside of this site. Originally Posted by HornyWhtGuy
Just cannot get enough?
Your Troll behavior has been captured in screen shots and sent to me by many of the girls you bother with the same bullshit. Some of the girls just see it/you as a mild irritant. However, most have had enough of telling to you stop. Don't play the innocent Troll.

People, please do not feed this Troll or any of his alter egos.

...People, please do not feed this Troll or any of his alter egos. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
what are some of his alter egos?

is that code for multiple user accounts? if so, does that warrant a permanent ban?
Well after reading his post in ISO for a wheelchair bound person or mentally ill person just ban him for good and save everyone the time and trouble of dealing with him.

What an ASS !!
If he is like most around here if he gets banned he just come back.