San Antonio SNATCH

So, the question is, can we (men and women) have the fortitude to do what the SA gals do and report the violators. Surely if they start getting points, they'll make the same decision...or get banned if they don't fall in line.
THe problem is the sheer volume of work that it creates for the mods. The last time it was up in Dallas.. people were banging the RTM button.. but since it happened multiple times EVERY DAY... it became something the mods weren't willing to deal with anymore.
Obviously, if that becomes the case, than it should get shut down again. I just wonder if the community would do a better job of helping manage it this time around.

Might be worth a shot. It's not like it can't be undone.
At this juncture, my main concern with a DFW SNATCH will be the possible influx of BP girls & pimps who bombarded BP with multiple daily ads doing the same in a SNATCH thread. It'll be interesting enough to see if we have that issue in the regular ad forums.
Oh, well...maybe we'll have some clarity on BP's status the next time someone starts a SNATCH thread in about a month lol.
THe problem is the sheer volume of work that it creates for the mods. The last time it was up in Dallas.. people were banging the RTM button.. but since it happened multiple times EVERY DAY... it became something the mods weren't willing to deal with anymore. Originally Posted by GracePreston
This!

At this juncture, my main concern with a DFW SNATCH will be the possible influx of BP girls & pimps who bombarded BP with multiple daily ads doing the same in a SNATCH thread. It'll be interesting enough to see if we have that issue in the regular ad forums. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Even without the influx of girls Dallas still has a larger number of providers than other cities on the board. Size matters!

So it aint happening in Dallas.
true having a list like this would be nice but from what VON and the rest are saying we cant have nice things here. i have posted a few ISO before and well lets just say i never found what i was looking for but everything i wasnt looking for answered. so yeah