Which Provider has the Worst/Grossest PAs?

I asked a MOD about the attachment to my thread and this was the response I received in bold lettering:

Image Guidelines

Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts are no longer allowed to be posted anywhere on the site.
I asked a MOD about the attachment to my thread and this was the response I received in bold lettering:

Image Guidelines

Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts are no longer allowed to be posted anywhere on the site. Originally Posted by AshleySweets
Miss V:
Why don't you tell us why your suddenly manufactured rules for posting...
I think that the above answers Miss V's question about my manufacturing New Rules for posting.

I somehow suspect Miss A's PMs and emails will fill up this week, as this is now these things tend to go on eccie. There is no bad publicity so long as your name is spelled correctly.
Facials Facials Facials....

THX for putting that thought into my remaining brain cell.
Where is Jane Smith when I need her?
"Cum-soaked" is a euphemism but nice dodge. I don't need ROS to know you're still making a public display of your sexual activities. You can dress it up, pay a lot of more money for it than most for the finest quim in Austin, but you're still out here sucking and fucking like the rest of us. You're no better Bugle Boy. No matter how much you insist you are. And holy fuck do you try to insist.

So it's the "facial" that triggered you? A FACIAL got your BVD's so twisted? And what's more humiliating and denigrating BB? Receiving a load of hot spunk to the face or being made the brunt of an entire thread specifically written to embarrass and humiliate you. Oh the fucking hypocrisy. You don't like humiliation and denigration? Then how bout YOU not do it.

These kinds of posts are the literal bread and butter of Britttany Love and Jade Rose, but I've not heard of you sitting down with them and having a nice chat about their "denigration and humiliation". You really think there is anything denigrated or humiliated about those two broads with whom you're very familiar? But I noticed you didn't call them out. Because they would put your donk on a proverbial spike outside the city gates. You're waiting for someone else to do it. Something about this post speaks to your inner coward BB.

And yes, you do have your rules. You can have all the personal rules you like. The difference is when you think you can come here to make an example of people that may enjoy their encounters in a different way. The difference is when you mobilize a thread to marshal and kink-shame others and more specifically, a particular provider. You really started this thread to kink-shame in a crowd who's kinks is what we're all here for.

Who cares if she took it down, or if the mods told her to? Who died and made you the Grand Poobah of Cum Shots man?
I never got the deal about facials being so degrading. So COF is disrespectful but CIM is just peachy. WTF !

If someone kidnapped my dog and said they were going to skin her alive if i didn't suck a dick and had the option of COF or CIM i would go with COF. Easier to wash your face than try and spit it out.
I never got the deal about facials being so degrading. So COF is disrespectful but CIM is just peachy. WTF !

If someone kidnapped my dog and said they were going to skin her alive if i didn't suck a dick and had the option of COF or CIM i would go with COF. Easier to wash your face than try and spit it out. Originally Posted by tang101

Yeah, the hilarity of it ALL is when somebody thinks that SELF-respect actually has something to do with a source outside of SELF. Like, here's what SELF respect looks like...
Or my favorite... "class"... lmao.

If someone kidnapped my dog and said they were going to skin her alive if i didn't suck a dick and had the option of COF or CIM i would go with COF. Easier to wash your face than try and spit it out. Originally Posted by tang101
You make one hell of a good and weird point Bro-ceratops!!!
Exactly!! I love a good fucking facial... hot as hell telling a guy to give me his load on my face. I don't feel degraded, i'm doing something I want to do... not forced to do. If I wanted the same boring ass vanilla shit I would be be playing with civies. Step out of your comfort zone sometime and try it.. if not quit bitching about others having fun.
Guys wear BVD's still?
Guys wear BVD's still? Originally Posted by Kickrocks

I really don't know bro. Alls I know is this thread is like a giant skid mark in a pair of tighty-whities after an evening at Maudie's Tex Mex.
I agree. She never post in coed and is now the center of a "gross" tread. Wonder if BB was just trying to mix it up in coed since its been slow lately.

I can totally see how that would be gross if that was someone you would want to see. I think seeing a pic of a chick with another mans spooge on her face or mouth could scare off some guys. We all know providers have other customers, just don't want to see proof of it.
I really don't know bro. Alls I know is this thread is like a giant skid mark in a pair of tighty-whities after an evening at Maudie's Tex Mex. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I hate texmex food and Mexican food in general. Once dated a chubby white girl and that's all we ate.
I always wondered what I wanted to be when I grow up and I finally figured it out. I want to be "the Grand Poobah of Cum Shots" Thanks so much for the inspiration Miss V. I will never be the same again.
"Cum-soaked" is a euphemism but nice dodge. I don't need ROS to know you're still making a public display of your sexual activities. You can dress it up, pay a lot of more money for it than most for the finest quim in Austin, but you're still out here sucking and fucking like the rest of us. You're no better Bugle Boy. No matter how much you insist you are. And holy fuck do you try to insist.

So it's the "facial" that triggered you? A FACIAL got your BVD's so twisted? And what's more humiliating and denigrating BB? Receiving a load of hot spunk to the face or being made the brunt of an entire thread specifically written to embarrass and humiliate you. Oh the fucking hypocrisy. You don't like humiliation and denigration? Then how bout YOU not do it.

These kinds of posts are the literal bread and butter of Britttany Love and Jade Rose, but I've not heard of you sitting down with them and having a nice chat about their "denigration and humiliation". You really think there is anything denigrated or humiliated about those two broads with whom you're very familiar? But I noticed you didn't call them out. Because they would put your donk on a proverbial spike outside the city gates. You're waiting for someone else to do it. Something about this post speaks to your inner coward BB.

And yes, you do have your rules. You can have all the personal rules you like. The difference is when you think you can come here to make an example of people that may enjoy their encounters in a different way. The difference is when you mobilize a thread to marshal and kink-shame others and more specifically, a particular provider. You really started this thread to kink-shame in a crowd who's kinks is what we're all here for.

Who cares if she took it down, or if the mods told her to? Who died and made you the Grand Poobah of Cum Shots man? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
+ 1 Miss V
The flip side to this is BB asking which provider has the best PA’s. Did it ever occur that Bugle Boy might be the ultimate WK for Alana Kay. He did use her personal ad as an example. Personally I think his thread was in poor taste.
Funny how the one who is always posting how crass myself or Whispers is, is the one making such a thread.
I guess hypocrites never know when they are hypocritical?

I saw the ad... didn't feel the need to make a thread.
Whores do what whores do.

What if these ladies all got together to make a BugleBoy tried to bareback me thread?