A lesson learned from Charlie Brown

Cybergangster are at again same guy's same bashing.
Your agency has a niche for NCNS and bashing hobbyist and other providers. Originally Posted by JAD3
You should know Waytard you're a fine example of that yourself it would seem that's all you and The Lynch Mob contribute to Eccie.
Your agency has a niche for NCNS and bashing hobbyist and other providers. Originally Posted by JAD3
You should know Waytard you're a fine example of that yourself it would seem that's all you and The Lynch Mob contribute to Eccie. Originally Posted by carkido45
It seems the OASPDBB cannot distinguish between JAD3 and Father Wayward (the MRB).
You should know Waytard you're a fine example of that yourself it would seem that's all you and The Lynch Mob contribute to Eccie. Originally Posted by carkido45
Carkiddo45 we wrote a review, so you would have a template to make yours a little better in the future. After months of bitching that we didn't write reviews, you keep bitching. Offer to take you to lunch, more bitching and now name calling carkiddo45 you have hurt our feelers.

Now go read my review learn how to hobby outside of a latina agency and then post a quick thank you please. Do it now so you don't forget, okay?

See there are all sorts of lessons to be learned in a NSNC thread, carkiddo you should thank the OP too, just sayin'
........... that's all you and The Lynch Mob contribute to Eccie. Originally Posted by carkido45
Carkido, I rarely call you out but please, please don't go the way of Rafe. As big as a pain in the ass that you are...don't do a Rafe.
Carkiddo45 we wrote a review, so you would have a template to make yours a little better in the future. After months of bitching that we didn't write reviews, you keep bitching. Offer to take you to lunch, more bitching and now name calling carkiddo45 you have hurt our feelers.

Now go read my review learn how to hobby outside of a latina agency and then post a quick thank you please. Do it now so you don't forget, okay?

See there are all sorts of lessons to be learned in a NSNC thread, carkiddo you should thank the OP too, just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward
Writing a review is the least you could do for BDS since she helped your Stank brother Wakeup get Brooke get banned.
Chicagoboy is cruising for a snotbubble but then again he's just another one of TxGator's pavlovian dog's.
Writing a review is the least you could do for BDS since she helped your Stank brother Wakeup get Brooke get banned.
Chicagoboy is cruising for a snotbubble but then again he's just another one of TxGator's pavlovian dog's. Originally Posted by carkido45
BW got herself banned, you really should stop doing the Raphaella impression carkiddo. We will miss you, after the meltdown. So you don't want us to write reviews? Or you do, this is so confusing...
these things are always a low blow... with the satisfaction he got from posting this and already TRYING to smearing your name; he should be happy with that. I have only ncns one guy in the past two years when I overslept taking some Benadryl. He didn't write an alert, a nasty review, or otherwise kick up dust about it though he was kinda pissed, and reasonably so. But he handled himself with some class and decorum. So did I, with a free AND a discounted session. He deserved it. IMHO, when you do things like this, it should be your only satisfaction.

FTR: handling a personal matter personally and blasting someone on the board are two different things. Blowing smoke it may be I know some of the ladies will be familiar with the smoke signals. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Action produces an according reaction. Act with malice, passive or not, expect a bawdy reaction.. Act with reason, chances are you will get a just reaction. jus saying... And that's all I have to say about that. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Ok this discussion is all over the place lol but this is my last time posting on this topic ever. For those who wish to paraphrase my quotes, everyone knows how I am about individual choice and freedom. Do what you wish, and feel how ever you choose to feel about it, for the comments I made on it were just my opinion. Quoted as is, that is my POV.

NCNS'ng is not a practice I cosign to, and I don't believe in playing games with the dick, but the threads about it can be perceived by some as umm.. what's the word for it, lame... whiny.. and in some cases counterproductive. Now as I have come to understand it with chatting with some gentlemen, some providers are habitual NCNSers, and it is their MO to overbook. If one person didn't alert, perhaps no one would, so they serve their purpose.

What I said was why would you write an alert, then try to book another session. At that point, it's no longer business, it's personal. Surely you weren't surprised when she didn't show again for the harm had already been done and nothing she could do would fix that unless you wrote a stellar review... if you posted an alert on her why would you do that?

Now that's really all I have to say about that.[/QUOTE]
dbl post

(1) NCNS'ng is not a practice I cosign to, ....

(2) What I said was why would you write an alert, then try to book another session.

(3) Now that's really all I have to say about that. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
#1: "cosigning" and "condoning" are distinguishable.

#2: Over the YEARS I have read comments from hobboyists who have encouraged other hobbyists to give a provider, who no showed, a "second chance" .... AFTER an alert or complaint was posted on the board. That's why, one might do that, although there are obviously "other reasons"... In this instance it seems an appropriate reason ... with a win-win opportunity.... either he has a good time with a hot lady, or she proves her "excuse" was lame, and the alert WAS worthy.

#3: I doubt.
Now that's really all I have to say about that. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Ok Forest Gump
  • Trey
  • 01-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Ncns is never alert worthy IMO. At most put them in men's area and leave it at that. This is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out. It happens, it sucks when it does, get over it. Best advice I got on old board was have a backup plan. It's always appreciated to know it has happened but how many threads do we need?
Ncns is never alert worthy IMO. At most put them in men's area and leave it at that. This is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out. It happens, it sucks when it does, get over it. Best advice I got on old board was have a backup plan. It's always appreciated to know it has happened but how many threads do we need? Originally Posted by trey
If a provider disappoints me I just move on as trey said have a back up plan...if you hobby long enough you will always have other options and sometimes they turn out to be better than plan A.
In this town the dollar rules the hobby as it does every where else.
Ncns is never alert worthy IMO. Originally Posted by trey
IMO it is "alert worthy" when considering the time, money, and effort that is often expended to meet the appointment, not to mention the counter-potential of being denied the appointment, or any others with that provider, if a no-show, or even tardy in some instances.

Many hobbyists are not "on the clock" and do not have "time off the clock" to meet with someone for a social engagement. They must "make the time," and in some businesses time = money, not to mention arranging one's schedule to accommodate the appointment.

Perhaps through intimidation, perhaps to ingratiate oneself to providers, and/or simply because certain individuals do not have "other obligations," there seems to be a shifting of attitude that the providers "run the show."

Consumers drive markets, particularly in service professions.

Given the URT nature of the social interaction as a result of contacts from this board, and others, posting "no shows" or "tardies" provides information to the consumer that might be useful in deciding whether or not the consumer wishes to RISK that time, money, and effort, at the expense of the consumers own business activities, on a loose cannon ... ie inconsiderate provider!

As for all the pissing, one-ups-manship, cutesy bullshit, and trashing ...

... takes up a lot of band width on that topic.