Pete and the hall

Let Rose in ... after he is dead.
Let Rose in ... after he is dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
that is exactly what they are likely to do. they "might" wait till he's near dead and wheel his ass out in his wheelchair and give him some sort of "lifetime achievement award" then posthumously vote him in. but they didn't do that for shoeless joe jackson, so why would they do it for Rose?

by the way, fellow member of timmytard's "fabulous five", what did you do you do to deserve such an honor? make too many taint posts? Ahahaha. just kidding. but you don't post much here so it must have been something really funny to piss the libtard off yeah?

inquiring minds want to know!

did i mention Rose has a hot asian wifey these days?

if nothing else, that'll get Pete elected to the AMP HOF yeah?
Let Rose in ... after he is dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
Along with Shoeless Joe.

did i mention Rose has a hot asian wifey these days? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'll bet (heh) it was a rent-before-you-buy deal.
Along with Shoeless Joe.

I'll bet (heh) it was a rent-before-you-buy deal. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
shoeless joe's been dead since 1951. it's 2015. i don't think he's gonna get in.

Rose makes over 1 million a year on his autographing sessions. i think that's enough for an asian trophy wifey. and he didn't even have to buy her those knockers. i bet he likes them in his face every morning yeah?
Rose is a douche. But, Charlie Hustle? How can you not dig it? Originally Posted by timpage
Ty Cobb was a royal shithead, racist, mean sonofabitch but he got in.
Absolutely.

And he didn't welsh on his bets either... Hear that, JL?
shoeless joe's been dead since 1951. it's 2015. i don't think he's gonna get in. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Put Shoeless Joe and Rose in on the same basis; i.e., posthumously.
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2015, 07:38 AM
Timmy, since you have me in your "Fabulous Five" list, in theory you'll never see this .. unless of course you temporarily take posters off your "list" just to see what they said .. come on, admit it! you do! so ..

You are a libtard FAGGOT

but you are right, as far as Rose's accomplishments on the field, he is one of the greatest who ever played.

is it just me or does this guy look like he's wearing lipstick??

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree with you and say he should be in since he had monumental accomplishments in the game. The gambling on his team to win beats throwing the game, which no one has accused him of.
Shoeless Joe was kicked out of baseball with a lot less evidence than Rose.
  • R.M.
  • 06-15-2017, 07:06 PM
I'm kinda warming up to Shoeless Joe.