Workout clothes and baseball hats

I usually take the hat off..if I’m wearing it prior but don’t happen a lot cause I’m not pretty with hat hair....I have very soft baby fine hair and guys love to touch it and run their hands and fingers through it....not sure why...

Especially Asian guys they touch my hair like crazy lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Right some guys request me to wear my nikes qand leave them on. They like it like that I guess on the massage tabel bent over lol
I love your sexy hair, I need to see you again Originally Posted by Snafu75
Who, me? lol
So cute girl. Right I think its hot. But this guy wrote me a review saying how ugly it was that i had it on and the workout clothes he didn't like either. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Can’t please em all girly it’s kinda the same thing when some guys want you all made up and some prefer a more natural look. It’s always best to let the lady know ahead of time what your preferences are. We aren’t mind readers lol
Booty shorts will make an old man quick n little ladies and you can keep the cap on while we have an encounter
i always thought sweat tasted like salt.....ewwwww Originally Posted by Analeese
Sweat is very salty