Incalls...Hotel vs Apartment...Which saves you (ladies) money?

i have been to several complexes where multiple providers have incalls, so there are definitely 'provider friendly' (to a certain degree) complexes around.

i am sure this could be raised in the powder room and discussed via pm Originally Posted by fletch
Yes, and I know at least one infamous "provider friendly" location charges a good 300 over the going rate for the area and size of apartment.
that must suck.

I dunno how much this man will like me broadcasting his name on a whore board, but I have a name of a man that can help. That's how he makes his living. He does NOT need to know what you do for a living. You are providers. There is noone else on the planet that can come up with better sob stories. PM me for the name. Got my place in Mckinney through him.
Yes, and I know at least one infamous "provider friendly" location charges a good 300 over the going rate for the area and size of apartment. Originally Posted by GracePreston
ya unfortunately i don't know any of those details, just that they exist. i have been to several so i know there are multiple locations.
Residential incalls are my cup of tea unless traveling ♡
If you v can't get your own incall there are always girls willing to share incalls. I have one in dallas and in Fort Worth and running both solo gets tough when it comes to cleaning duties! I can use a partner at each location if anyone is interested. Best thing about my place is clean towels sheets furniture electricity even condoms and lube are all inclusive!

All you have to do is clean up after yourself and pay rent on time. ... no credit check needed lol
The problem of using one's residence for an incall is having to have no photos or personal items out. Fucktards are known for being nosey. Also, when fucktards get bent with a lady they can go stalker mode or make up stories and tell property management. They might tell management that the lady is a hooker and watch all the tricks cone and go or that the lady is dealing drugs out of the apartment/condo. Several ladies have had to move due to these things.