If Playboy asked you pose nude ,would you?

• Gucci
  • 02-03-2012, 06:18 AM
If Playgirl asked I definately wouldn't have an issue with letting the world see my meat pistol !
If Playgirl asked I definately wouldn't have an issue with letting the world see my meat pistol ! Originally Posted by Gucci
lol--good answer Gucci! I wanna see your meat pistol too! lol
Ava...i wanna see!!
I am currently in negotiations....
Ava...i wanna see!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

A few of em are on my showcase.
Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!

I try to keep this hunk of manhood in the dark.

Just sayin
Well lets call them and have them print up a hooktard edition. It would probably outsell all the others. Just put Shayla on the cover
Well lets call them and have them print up a hooktard edition. It would probably outsell all the others. Just put Shayla on the cover Originally Posted by burkalini

We can have the Girls of Eccie Calender LOL Someone named Truly Passion suggested that in chat one night. It may actually be fun to play around with.
That is a great idea!
We can have the Girls of Eccie Calender LOL Someone named Truly Passion suggested that in chat one night. It may actually be fun to play around with. Originally Posted by alluringava
I saw a "risque" calendar done as a fund raiser by some Red Hat ladies. Each month had a "nude" lady or ladies' picture with the "appropriate" parts strategically covered by a tree limb or fence rail or the like. All the ladies were over 60, I think, and still looked pretty hot IMHO. That fund raiser did pretty well.

An ECCIE fund raiser might do even better. Maybe they'd cover all the PA for every guy for a year...and some of the ladies' ads.
I would drop my panties in a heartbeat for that!!! Wait I dont wear panties! My bad!
Guess i got a leg up on that!
Hugh where are you?
I would drop my panties in a heartbeat for that!!! Wait I dont wear panties! My bad!
Guess i got a leg up on that!
Hugh where are you? Originally Posted by LadyRed

Oh you've got his attention now...Lady Red goes COMMANDO! I see a centerfold layout very soon, Lady R.
Hugh where are you? Originally Posted by LadyRed
Who the hell is Hugh?

Oh you've got his attention now...Lady Red goes COMMANDO! I see a centerfold layout very soon, Lady R. Originally Posted by alluringava
Who the hell is Hugh?

Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
The old dude with all the bunnies LOL
Hugh Hefner LOL