Facial hair(on MEN).....yes or no?

Bolt....? You doing the Time Warp again or sumpin'...?
I can take it or leave it but make sure it isn't too rough because it can feel like broom sticks.
I can take it or leave it but make sure it isn't too rough because it can feel like broom sticks. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
You rub broom sticks on your lips?
Lmao no your mustaches can feel like broom sticks silly. I used to have them put in my ears when they was first pierced. Old school stuff
I love a man with a good beard!!!! I squirted all over a guys beard a couple months ago and when he popped up from between my legs and I could see my juices all dripping off it turned me on so much!!! I then grabbed him and pounced on his cock!
I love facial hair. It's masculine and sexy as hell. Just keep it trimmed and conditioned
Personally I am a fan of hair..
Just enough on the chest and no preference on the face.

I like the bearded and hairy face.
A few summers back I a met a guy who I was semi attracted to,
and for the fact that he had facial hair alone, because he was more trouble then good. Go figure, I always liked the bad boys
Then one day he shaved it all off and looked like he could have been in a GQ magazine.

So moral of the story.. I have a weird attraction to facial hair.. I think it is the mystery of what is underneath.
Note to self --- Make an extended date with tye69.

If the beard is too bristly, she can spread her legs wider. Don't want to irritate her thighs.

Seriously, many ladies I've met have complimented me on my beard. I especially enjoy a lady running her fingers though my chest hair. I'm not too hairy, though.
I'm ready when you are!!!
When Tye69 squirts, her whole body goes into a convulsing orgasmic bliss.
I love facial hair. It's masculine and sexy as hell. Just keep it trimmed Originally Posted by Kendall4U

and conditioned Originally Posted by Kendall4U