P411 Why don't more Providers use it?

I imagine its the pimps that do not see the advantages of P411.
I agree that p411 is a win win for everyone. P411 members should and do get a discount with me everytime. Simply because it does take all the hassle of screening out of the way. When someone contacts me through p411 I know exactly what I'm getting into. It really puts my mind at ease. I wish more gentlemen would use it. It's simple and totally worth it. Nice thread btw.
I only see P411 providers - exclusively
There is something very funny about this thread.
Heh
I love P411
I like p411, so far I have only seen women on there, except one whom I gave a reference to so she could get a p411 account. It just gives a sense of, everything is going to smoothly. Usually, not always.
i love using p411 ...it make my day easy to screen guys
Maybe they don't want to (or can't) provide the documentation to Gina for verification? Originally Posted by TinMan
Ladies who are not registered on P411???? Why aren't you registered???

P411 is a Win-Win for you and your potential and returning hobbyist friends.

Just Do It! Take the time and fill in the blanks.

www.preferred411.com Ladies, Please check it out. Guys, you too. Originally Posted by Invisible1
TinMan is right. It's not so easy for the newer ladies. They need a certain amount of reviews, or an endorsement from a gent, and the lack of drama in their business.

It's not as easy as signing up.
I like p411, so far I have only seen women on there, except one whom I gave a reference to so she could get a p411 account. It just gives a sense of, everything is going to smoothly. Usually, not always. Originally Posted by TXSlade
I missed a word.

"It just gives a sense of, everything is going to go smoothly"

One word can change the meaning of a sentence.
  • myra
  • 06-17-2012, 08:30 PM
I am on P411 and have been for a long time. I love it!
I first met the incredible Myra through P 411. Glad you're back. Gotta come say hi soon.
Well for me...
I do use p411 and also offer a $25 discount to all who use it.
However for me and my services it has been my experience that MOST guys that use P411 only want full service girls.
And Most SW and old pros that offer B N G or quickies don't use it either.
BUT I THINK IT IS GREAT!
And I had a client close his account for some damn reason he thought his buddy got his code. Well when he tried to renew the very next day THEY DID NOT HAVE HIS INFO ANY MORE. He had to reapply which is good to know they SAVE NOTHING very safe for you.
never heard of it Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sounds like a mythical creature much like the woman's g spot.
  • S-Man
  • 06-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Would you see someone even though their account has been temporarily disabled?