Why providers in their 30's and 40's should fly their MILF flags high

Very well said Op. Don't remember a bad session with a lady 35+ and don't have a memorable experience worth mentioning with a gal <25 but stopped seeing the young ones years ago. Sadly I'm also at the point I don't find a 21 year old sexy - my kids are older than them and there's no way I'm believing a hot 21 year old really wants to be with me. Said it before, will never understand the fascination with the young ones on the Welcome Wagon.

Older ladies know what they want both personally and sexually. They care about and know how to turn a guy on and take pride in making a John feel like more than a few bucks.
I have LOVED being in this age range, and still look forward to whatever is in the future!
Thank you OP! I love this age and I'm proud to be a MILF!
Bumping a MILF ...

thread.
I have read so many negative posts today that I felt like ending my night with a few positive words about the ladies that make the hobby special to me.

Let me start by saying every woman is beautiful in her own way. No matter the lady or the session, I have always been able to find something memorable, even when things didn't go especially well.

In all my years doing this I have found that the true professionals are almost always, with a few VERY notable exceptions, ladies over the age of 30 or 40. My best experiences have always been with ladies that posses self-confidence, an interest in their friends' unique session, and a degree of class that their younger counterparts have yet to master.

Younger providers have driven me to the brink of the infamous 'hobby retirement' followed shortly thereafter by a 'hobby revival.' NCNS, personal hygiene, immaturity, and a host of other youth/inexperience related complications have made me question why my account wasn't disabled long ago.

More 'seasoned' ladies have driven me to the brink of the aforementioned 'retirement' for VERY different reasons. I've left hundreds of sessions on cloud nine and thought, "Self, that was the session that we've been doing this for! Let's walk away on a high note and never come back because all other experiences will pale in comparison." Of course, that same lady/session/experience is exactly what keeps me coming back.

For fear of leaving even one amazing lady off a list, I will not attempt to name them all. Instead, I'll just say, "Thank you."

Sweet dreams, ladies. I hope to see you all again soon.

Say What Originally Posted by Say What

Thank you, handsome! Very sweet of you to encourage the ladies around here.
I have had the pleasure to spend time with four of the ladies that have chimed in thus far. I have to agree with the op. That age range usually yields awesome results.
I've been dabbling in the shallow end of the pool lately, and the results have been less than fabulous. It's time for me to get back into deep waters where the MILFs hang out.
I fly my MILF flag high and am loving life way more now than when I was in my 20's. Thanks for such a great post OP. You are one of my favorite people in the hobby! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thank you, handsome! Very sweet of you to encourage the ladies around here. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Proof positive! Two of the ladies that inspired this thread in the first place.
I've been dabbling in the shallow end of the pool lately, and the results have been less than fabulous. It's time for me to get back into deep waters where the MILFs hang out. Originally Posted by TinMan

You getting rusty?
I have been with very few of the younger girls, I prefer the woman over the girl. Experience matters. Best women I have been with have been in their 30s and 40s...one 50s who could DT and lick my balls at the same time....might have to start looking into the 50s again...
As a 'seasoned' younger lady I think 30's 40's and up should fly their freak flags high. T
hey've certainly earned it.
I think i'm pretty awesome now at 27 so i'm looking forward to my love life (or rather sex life) at 37, 47, 57, 67 etc. Good times ahead!
Kisses and licks ladies.
I have my flag high high up... But Not A MILF
but that's ok im way over 40 on my way to 50 yahoooo ..

Older ladies know what they want both personally and sexually. They care about and know how to turn a guy on and take pride in making a John feel like more than a few bucks. <<Got That Right !!
So can you do what the other 50+ did for me?
I think there's also a lower stress factor for both client and provider if the provider is a milfy type. I think they usually play from an upscale private place, usually their own home. No nosy hotel staff to notice your comings and goings. Just from my very limited knowledge on the issue, set ups and stings tend to happen almost exclusively at hotels/motels.
I just tell my few neighbors that I talk to, that I'm divorced and on 3 online dating sites and having fun! It's such a normal, regular sight for a guy I'm dating to come over with a bottle of wine and flowers, (or not), have lunch or dinner together, or watch a movie then maybe go out to eat with my date, which many of us do occasionally. I'd be nervous checking in repeatably to the same few hotels with a local ID. Of course some smart women have a whole separate apt for an incall, but I'd have to double my clientele and pack a bag and it would feel like work. And probably most 18 yo's can't afford it. To me, working from home is a luxury I've never had

I also dress very conservatively when outside my apartment, and don't call attention to myself.

And the main thing, LE is spread thin, so they have to focus on girls that could be underaged, forced, pimped, or trafficked. Eccie and P411 require age verification, but there are some good fake ID's, I think.

As a side note, I have rented out my condo a few times for 60-90 mins to a provider from Ft Worth who has Dallas clients too. Very cost effective "2nd incall"!
She's late 20's and arrives dressed modestly and classy. My point of this post is that teenagers get extra scrutiny from LE for their own protection. And to get scumbag pimps, traffickers and all the fake "BF's,drivers, and so called managers" away from these young girls who may have dreams and hopes. We MILFS have done our stuff, sown a lot of our wild oats and lived life! And I really think most of us want to be here and love it, and can pace ourselves and handle our finances.

We MILFS have done our stuff, sown a lot of our wild oats and lived life! And I really think most of us want to be here and love it, and can pace ourselves and handle our finances. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

I think this sums it up beautifully.