Melissa Faith?

Is there anyone out there paying for online 'services'? Really? Please tell me the answer is 'No'. Originally Posted by bkfantasy

A year or two back, I paid a cosplayer for an explicit cosplay photoshoot. That's about as close as I would say I had gotten for this. All and all it was for more than just nudes, but each to his own.

Even still, no I wouldn't give any money to someone online when my major intent is to meet up. No way
To each their own in all of this for sure...so decide that I'm feeling like I'm going to do this girl and buck up the $500. I know it's bullshit, but I don't really care at this point so I send her a pic. She replies that I'm not her type, lol. No shit, that's why I'm the one paying $500. I'd not waste time with this one. Next...
I've never understood guys that will pay $250 for a cam show or similar. You can get a gorgeous girl in person for $350.
I definitely could (and have) paid like $25 for a cam show, though.

To each their own, there's a market for everything.
“You’re not my type!” Wtf? What an arrogant thing for her to say. This whole hobby has flipped on its head. These ladies are beginning to confuse a service from favor. It’s not a favor.
Absolutely livermore...in the end she did me a favor and saved me $500, but I was like okkkaaaaaaaay....next!
Check post #7. What the Milne experience could possibly worth 2 fucking hundred dollars? Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe she drops a duce on the camera! Sound like Hitler really like that shit! No pun intended!