Tired of "No AA"

ALL of you seem to have failed to take into account AA women, to a large degree, also have a “no AA males” disclaimer!

LOTS of reasons for that but way too much tapping to get into!
I am AA friendly!
You didn’t say “racist”. You said it was not discrimination. It’s discrimination, I don’t know if it’s racist or not.

I don’t see guys who have poor grammar skills, that’s discrimination, too. Originally Posted by B Three
I don't see girls that are morons; that is discrimination.

It is also my right to choose my friends. I have a lot of black friends, and I know more black guys who are fools. The fools I do not associate with.

It is a personal choice. Live with it.
I am AA friendly
...are there any providers who don't discriminate? PM Me. Originally Posted by seemeinkc
Folks, Some people like Cheve, Some like Fords, I've been with AA Women and it was great. Not a steady diet. Some like,blue, some like red. I don't like that a personal choice can be called Raciest.
Why does anything have to be about Race ? It's Her Body.
Folks, Some people like Cheve, Some like Fords, I've been with AA Women and it was great. Not a steady diet. Some like,blue, some like red. I don't like that a personal choice can be called Racist.
Why does anything have to be about Race ? It's Her Body. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

Honestly in the past I didn’t think much of the “No AA” thing (African American, Asian American, Alcoholics Anonymous, etc &#128514.. I agree it is a preference & does not make someone racist but it can be perceived as so & make someone seem insensitive...
Honestly, I’m tired of mowing my lawn. Anyone else feel this way?
Honestly, I’m tired of mowing my lawn. Anyone else feel this way? Originally Posted by Gemma34
Totally!
When words don't have meaning, we can't even have a conversation. "No AA" is racist by definition. Yes, it might also be a preference, but it is racist because you are defining a group of people by their skin color and not their character.

Personally, I care less about your preference and more about the fact that a person with that preference refuses to own up to it. Not owning it says more about your character than it does about his skin color.
Honestly, I’m tired of mowing my lawn. Anyone else feel this way? Originally Posted by Gemma34
Honey I'll mow your lawn and few other things...
So, what have we learned about this subject over the last five days, boys and girls? The same thing we have learned each and every time this topic is raised; people have different opinions and no one opinion is correct or wrong.

I believe it is time for all to pass by this thread and move along to a discussion of a subject that is more fun to discuss...
When words don't have meaning, we can't even have a conversation. "No AA" is racist by definition. Yes, it might also be a preference, but it is racist because you are defining a group of people by their skin color and not their character.

Personally, I care less about your preference and more about the fact that a person with that preference refuses to own up to it. Not owning it says more about your character than it does about his skin color. Originally Posted by Passerby
TOTAL BULL SHIT. You must be one of the AA fools that no one wants to be friends with: sill you wonder why no one likes you personally, and you call it racists.

Are many AA guys thugs? Yes
Are all AA guys thugs? NO

Do some AA guys act like thugs (or fools) and they really are not?
It doesn't matter, no one is going to take the chance to find out, everyone walks away. - except another fool.

Goodby, no one wants be around you: fool, thug, asshole, AA, or whatever one want's to call someone that doesn't work or play well with others.
scorpio31.

Sorry Scorpio,

I posted without seeing your last comment. But there is a problem. the little circle keeps spinning and will not let me back in to wipe it out, or edit. This has happened since ECCIE came back on line.
  • Fsn57
  • 08-23-2018, 11:18 AM
scorpio31.
... But there is a problem. the little circle keeps spinning and will not let me back in to wipe it out, or edit. This has happened since ECCIE came back on line. Originally Posted by sjohnlewis
I find if I hit the edit button a second time while the circle is spinning, I'm able to edit my posts.