The Whistleblowhard was scheming to frame Trump in 2017!

You’re a stupid drunk. At least you admit it. No sources needed. Originally Posted by bambino
I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He’s a drunk too. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank yous both, doctors!

Easy to become a doctor in the Great White South, eh?

Maybe yous need to read the rules of conducts for this board, doctors.

Now fredsy, pull your mum’s finger out of bumbino’s bum!
I'm skeptical of any story with no facts and "un-named sources" supplying all information. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Good to know, manmuncher. So does that mean you cancelled your WaPo subscription?
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2020, 01:05 PM
Please include NYT, cnn, msnbc, ap, and other Fascist DPST outlets.

Thanks - LL

Now fredsy, pull your mum’s finger out of bumbino’s bum! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sir what is your fascination with fingers up mens asses? I worry about you seriously! I bet you're on a bunch of internet "watch" lists! You're freakin spooky!
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2020, 01:22 PM
hh:Maybe yous need to read the rules of conducts for this board, doctors.

long overdue!
The article... uses numerous un-named sources that claim they heard intelligence officers plotting the downfall of the sitting president while surrounded by hundreds of trained observers, and also claims those overheard comments were reported but ignored till now.... I'm skeptical... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey munchy, whaddaya think of da whistleblower's lawyer? Here's what he was tweeting back in Jan. 2017... Still skeptical??

And there it is. The "I have no valid response" statement complete with no examples to prove a nonexistent point.

Go 'head and trot on out of here.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How about you fuck off stuttering faggot!

Now fredsy, pull your mum’s finger out of bumbino’s bum! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Go fuck yourself you little faggot!

The article has multiple disingenuous statements, incorrectly reiterates talking points, uses numerous un-named sources that claim they heard intelligence officers plotting the downfall of the sitting president while surrounded by hundreds of trained observers, and also claims those overheard comments were reported but ignored till now.

multiple unnamed sources? there were only 2. the rest were from named sources. the sources were from 2 unnamed former NSC coworkers who knew both ciarmella, misko and vinman.

Vinmann was prolly the real whistleblower.

Vinman -> Ciarmella -> misko -> schiff -> impeachment

oh btw, Misko is on schiff's staff. dood, that smells!!!!

as for their supervisors, they had to be in on it otherwise they would have been reprimanded.

from the looks of things, the Hatch act failed.
You saw a tree and missed the woods. As usual.
And you aren't going to change anything. It's called lusty lush...I mean disingenuous when you only present facts that back your asshole point. Or you sincerely don't know that the article contains several misrepresentations. Either way, it's your problem. You'll keep the lying liars faith. You will fulfill your destiny as a cull.

And since you're sincere, give me 5 examples of mis-reporting by WaPo in the last month. Come on bitch, it should be easy.

The irony (or the sincere level of ignorance) that a trumpy claims that the Washington Post's reporting is untruthful or unreasonable is as laughable as the idea that trump is in the top 40 presidents. I was surprised to see your douche-bag bothered to invent sources. Usually y'all just totally make shit up.
Now your God has told his high priest to push uranium one. Now wobble forth and do his bidding.
Good to know, manmuncher. So does that mean you cancelled your WaPo subscription? Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF?
I'll check closer tomorrow but you realize that 2 is multiple people/sources. And like leaning lush, you missed the point that there were more reasons to doubt the accuracy
Of the article.
Plus the near total disregard of information that refutes or debunks common trumpy talking points means I'm not going to cover all that shit again.
multiple unnamed sources? there were only 2. the rest were from named sources. the sources were from 2 unnamed former NSC coworkers who knew both ciarmella, misko and vinman.

Vinmann was prolly the real whistleblower.

Vinman -> Ciarmella -> misko -> schiff -> impeachment

oh btw, Misko is on schiff's staff. dood, that smells!!!!

as for their supervisors, they had to be in on it otherwise they would have been reprimanded.

from the looks of things, the Hatch act failed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WTF?
I'll check closer tomorrow but you realize that 2 is multiple people/sources. And like leaning lush, you missed the point that there were more reasons to doubt the accuracy
Of the article.
Plus the near total disregard of information that refutes or debunks common trumpy talking points means I'm not going to cover all that shit again.
Your grammar is simply atrocious you stupid little dicksucker!
At least yous didn’t threaten to kick his ass with your bare fists, JL.

Or call him a faggot.

Don’t be daft!
Sir what is your fascination with fingers up mens asses? I worry about you seriously! I bet you're on a bunch of internet "watch" lists! You're freakin spooky! Originally Posted by claudefive
BoneHummer had always aspired to be a Proctologist. He couldn't make it through Med School so instead of examining assholes he became one, lol.
This wasn’t a spontaneous thing, it’s been planned for a couple years. Schiff is a scumbag liar.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....mp_121701.html Originally Posted by bambino
New evidence connects Odumbo to Ciaramella and Andriy Telizhenko, the Ukrainian official who was extorted by the DNC operative Alexandra Chulpa to dig up dirt on Team Trump and especially Manafort.

Emails tying alleged Ukraine whistleblower to Odumbo White House meeting on

Using archived Obama White House visitor logs, Ingraham said her team was able to corroborate details of the January 2016 meeting, showing on the screen the names of Ukrainian officials checked into the White House by Ciaramella, who was Ukraine director on the National Security Council.

(The Washington Examiner)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

One of the Ukrainian embassy officials, Andriy Telizhenko, who had attended the January 19, 2016 meeting, is also discussed in Vogel and Stern’s January 2017 Politico article which Ingraham said, “detailed the efforts by Ukrainian officials to undermine Trump’s 2016 campaign. According to Politico, Telizhenko aided DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa in her mission to hurt Trump’s campaign by trying to find connections between Trump, [former Trump campaign chairman Paul] Manafort and Russia. But according to Telizhenko, he didn’t do this willingly. He claims he was forced into helping Chalupa and have her go after Trump.”

Telizhenko told Vogel and Stern, “We had an order not to talk to the Trump team, because he was critical of Ukraine and the government and his critical position on Crimea and the conflict. I was yelled at when I proposed to talk to Trump. The U.S. ambassador [Yovanovitch] said not to get involved; hildebeest is going to win.”

(Redstate)