Biden says You don't DESERVE to know his stance on packing the Supreme Court

Joe Biden on What Voters ‘Deserve’

He says he’ll give his view on Supreme Court-packing after he’s elected.

By The Editorial Board
Updated Oct. 11, 2020 5:28 pm ET

H.L. Mencken’s famous line about democracy is that voters know what they want and deserve to get it—good and hard. Joe Biden’s apparent view is that voters shouldn’t know what they’re getting until after the election.

For a change, the press corps is asking Mr. Biden why he won’t answer a straightforward question on whether he agrees with the demands of his party’s left to add Justices to the nine-member Supreme Court. Mr. Biden and Kamala Harris have been ducking it, and on Thursday Mr. Biden said voters will “know my opinion on Court-packing when the election is over.”

He added: “Now, look, I know it’s a great question, and y’all—and I don’t blame you for asking it. But you know the moment I answer that question, the headline in every one of your papers will be about that.” Yes, it’s called news.

On Friday Mr. Biden compounded this political gaffe when a reporter in Las Vegas asked “Don’t the voters deserve to know where you stand on” court packing? “No, they don’t deserve,” Mr. Biden snapped. “I’m not going to play his [Donald Trump’s] game.”

It’s not a game. The question is central to American self-government. Democrats on the resurgent left believe the Supreme Court is a de facto second legislature to achieve policies they can’t pass in Congress. And now that judicial conservatives may have a majority on the Court for the first time in decades, Democrats want to add Justices and turn the Court into a de jure House of Lords.

Would Mr. Biden sign that legislation or not? If he won’t tell voters now, they can assume he’ll roll over for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer on that and so much more.
Again they are NOT answering questions , No need for us little people to know anything before the election
And people cant see the burning forest for the trees
scifty and pussolinni covered up the bitten family cartel affairs with the impeachment in the House!
Thats really what happened! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What the hell are you trying to say, WD? You’re so busy trying to develop clever nicknames (name calling the schoolyard much?) that you’ve lost your grasp on any cogent point.

Just blathering.

Of is that some kind of special language spoken by the Proud Boys of ECCIE?
Again they are NOT answering questions , No need for us little people to know anything before the election
And people cant see the burning forest for the trees Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You could go to an immersion class, Rex, and still know nothing.

How are those TWITLER tax returns coming?

HOW ABOUT THAT HEALTH CARE PLAN?

Looks like you’re fine with a blissful level of ignorance.
The normal predictably irrational response from the china bots
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 08:22 AM
If Democrats Are Really So Far Ahead, Why Are They Acting So Desperate? Originally Posted by texassapper
They're scared about a replay of 2016.

They do not understand that Trump is the new Clinton.
Stupid citizens... haven't you realized yet that you're supposed to shut up and vote like they tell ya.

stop asking questions. Originally Posted by texassapper
Biden doesn't know what his stance is on packing the court. When you're a puppet like Biden you have to wait for instructions, lol.
Us little people don't deserve to know what they are going to do to the country
Us little people don't deserve to know what they are going to do to the country Originally Posted by rexdutchman
In one ear and out the other, bubba.