Obama goes far Commie !

Look here, guy dat fawkes guys :

We have got a couple of sayings for you from Texas............
1) Don't Mess with Texas
2) California the Granola State - Full of Fruits and Nuts !

or it could be you prefer

3) California the Land of Queers and Steers Originally Posted by rioseco
Texans think highly of themselves but the rest of us mostly laugh at you guys.
This will open up an entire new industry. The re-chambering of Ar-15 and AK-47 platforms to shoot a different round.

I know shooters who have AR's chambered in everything from 221 Fireball to 30WSM.
When ever the government bans a marketable item it drives into UTR status, and in this case may even lower the price as reloading turns into a "cottage" industry. He's naive ...

"The Self-Chosen One"! Better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh he is certainly full of himself but, there were plenty around to pull the lever twice to CHOOSE him.
As for reloading being a cottage industry.......it has already been difficult (to the happiness of a few here Im sure) to find instock supplies of some smokeless powders and certain primers. I know that this site is breaming with rocket scientist but to those who do not know reloading, you do not use just any combo of powders,primers and projectile. There are very exacting recipes to follow or the careless reloader may face retirement prematurely.

I have no doubt that all of this componet scarcity is exactly what the Bastard Boy King and his minions have in mind for the 5.56mm projectiles and the aspiring reloader.
Texans think highly of themselves but the rest of us mostly laugh at you guys. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Yeah those brothers and sisters married to each other in Arkansas says alot about us Texans alright.
Assualt rifle ?
Spoken like a true dumb ass.
So very typical of so many bucket mouthed antigunners. You do not even know what the "AR" in AR-15 denotes. I give you time to google it Undercut. You can give us the legitimate original definition of AR and not some leftist from Capital Hill's twisted version of it.

I am certain that the constitution guarantees me that you nor Obama determines rather or not I need, warrant or want an AR. Originally Posted by rioseco
I wasn't referencing the AR in AR-15 you grubered, odumbo minion. I know it doesn't stand for assault rifle. I'm also not anti-gun. I even own a couple myself. There's no reason for someone to have a fully automatic assault rifle. To hunt deer?
This will open up an entire new industry. The re-chambering of Ar-15 and AK-47 platforms to shoot a different round.

I know shooters who have AR's chambered in everything from 221 Fireball to 30WSM. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Yes the AR platform runs from 5.56mm to 450 Bushmaster or better.
I own 5.56mms but have always prefered the 7.62 x 51mm.
Still I dislike any politurd telling me what I can buy,own or shoot.
I wasn't referencing the AR in AR-15 you grubered, odumbo minion. I know it doesn't stand for assault rifle. I'm also not anti-gun. I even own a couple myself. There's no reason for someone to have a fully automatic assault rifle. To hunt deer? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Thats is the stupidest explanation imaginable.
No reason for anybody to own for whatever reason is none of your business.
I dont hunt with a 5.56mm but I shoot one. Don't give a damn if you like what I use it for or not. Doesn't matter and you are a damn fool !
You arent anti-gun ? What are you, anti-liberty ?

As for "odumbo grubered minion".....Im not the one believing all the lying liberal bullshit.
You are the trough drinking moron !
Assualt rifle ?
Spoken like a true dumb ass.
So very typical of so many bucket mouthed antigunners. You do not even know what the "AR" in AR-15 denotes. I give you time to google it Undercut. You can give us the legitimate original definition of AR and not some leftist from Capital Hill's twisted version of it.

I am certain that the constitution guarantees me that you nor Obama determines rather or not I need, warrant or want an AR. Originally Posted by rioseco
The Constitution doesn't guarantee you an AR 15. And the ammo in question is armor piercing rounds. Why exactly do you need those?
Thats is the stupidest explanation imaginable.
No reason for anybody to own for whatever reason is none of your business.
I dont hunt with a 5.56mm but I shoot one. Don't give a damn if you like what I use it for or not. Doesn't matter and you are a damn fool !
You arent anti-gun ? What are you, anti-liberty ?

As for "odumbo grubered minion".....Im not the one believing all the lying liberal bullshit.
You are the trough drinking moron ! Originally Posted by rioseco
As psycho as you've acted on this board, I wouldn't trust you with a gun.
As psycho as you've acted on this board, I wouldn't trust you with a gun. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

That is exactly why it is not left up to embeciles like you.
You arent a doctor are you ? You do not decide who owns weaponry do you ? I thought not.
All you are is a loud mouthed bully intent on limiting your version of liberty to whomever and however you feel it should be distributed.
You being a sad angry loser with no power to determine the freedoms of others leaves you furious and frothing.
That is who you are.

That is exactly why it is not left up to embeciles like you.
You arent a doctor are you ? You do not decide who owns weaponry do you ? I thought not.
All you are is a loud mouthed bully intent on limiting your version of liberty to whomever and however you feel it should be distributed.
You being a sad angry loser with no power to determine the freedoms of others leaves you furious and frothing.
That is who you are.

Originally Posted by rioseco
Its imbeciles, but whatever. What does me not being a doctor have to do with anything? You still haven't answered why you need a fully automatic assault rifle with armor piercing rounds? Because you can, is not an answer. Well, it might be an answer if you were like 5, but I'm assuming you're older than that. Show me in the constitution where it says you have the right to a fully automatic rifle with armor piercing rounds. What's funny is that for some things, you're fine interpreting the Constitution as is, but then on other issues you want to view it in an updated, more modern way.
I wasn't referencing the AR in AR-15 you grubered, odumbo minion. I know it doesn't stand for assault rifle. I'm also not anti-gun. I even own a couple myself. There's no reason for someone to have a fully automatic assault rifle. To hunt deer? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I don't know where you get your information from but the AR-15 isn't a fully automatic rifle. It's Semi Automatic. It's nothing more than a civilian version of the M-16 which is fully automatic. There is nothing wrong with owning and even hunting big game with an AR-15 if one chooses to do so.

Jim
Its imbeciles, but whatever. What does me not being a doctor have to do with anything? You still haven't answered why you need a fully automatic assault rifle with armor piercing rounds? Because you can, is not an answer. Well, it might be an answer if you were like 5, but I'm assuming you're older than that. Show me in the constitution where it says you have the right to a fully automatic rifle with armor piercing rounds. What's funny is that for some things, you're fine interpreting the Constitution as is, but then on other issues you want to view it in an updated, more modern way. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
How in the hell did you come by that ?
I am refering to your claim that I at times tend to prefer a more updated constitutional interpretation.
The constitution is not yesterdays bath water. It is not to be thrown out with the times. Nor is it to be vulnerable to any whimsical updated interpretation. That is the device of Progressives and you know that to be so.
You claiming I said so, makes you to be a liar. Do not commit yourself to such an injustice.
I will not justify to you as why I should have a AR. Again read my words. It is none of your concern, none of you or the governments business. The Second Amendment is the only justification needed for free men to bear arms. As for you fretting over armor piercing rounds who will determine what is armor piercing ? In some circles any centerfire caliber suited for large game in the USA has at the very least some armor piecing capabilities. That goes for your grandads "thirty-thirty" as well as the favored 30-06 and numerous others. Do you see where this path of tyranny leads to yet ?

The Second Admendment states : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So now Mr. UnderConstruction
What part of shall not be infringed is too difficult for you to relate too ?
I don't know where you get your information from but the AR-15 isn't a fully automatic rifle. It's Semi Automatic. It's nothing more than a civilian version of the M-16 which is fully automatic. There is nothing wrong with owning and even hunting big game with an AR-15 if one chooses to do so.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm well aware of what it is. It can be converted to full auto pretty easily. Youtube is your friend.
How in the hell did you come by that ?
I am refering to your claim that I at times tend to prefer a more updated constitutional interpretation.
The constitution is not yesterdays bath water. It is not to be thrown out with the times. Nor is it to be vulnerable to any whimsical updated interpretation. That is the device of Progressives and you know that to be so.
You claiming I said so, makes you to be a liar. Do not commit yourself to such an injustice.
I will not justify to you as why I should have a AR. Again read my words. It is none of your concern, none of you or the governments business. The Second Amendment is the only justification needed for free men to bear arms. As for you fretting over armor piercing rounds who will determine what is armor piercing ? In some circles any centerfire caliber suited for large game in the USa has at the very least some armor piecing capabilities. That goes for your grandads "thirty-thirty" as well as the favored 30-06 and numerous others. Do you see where this path of tyranny leads to yet ?

The Second Admendment states : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So now Mr. UnderConstruction
What part of shall not be infringed is too difficult for you to relate too ? Originally Posted by rioseco
you are not a member of a well-regulated militia. As for a whimsical, updated interpretation, what the fuck do you think you're doing by going from a militia bearing arms to an AR-15? That's an updated interpretation, which is what you just said we shouldn't be doing. And what you do certainly is my business if we're going to occupy the same society.