Donation

You take care of us and we will take care of you
Mutually beneficial
I don't exactly get a killer boner when she goes over to it and starts counting (especially since I usually bring 200 1 dollar bills). Originally Posted by L.A.
Glad I'm not the only one. And some of these girls pop a major attitude when you pay in quarters. They don't seem at all appreciative that you've saved up to see them.
The OP was talking about a new girl. Obviously when both the provider & hobbiest have been in the game for a while, it goes smoother. Originally Posted by grean
no, the OP was talking about a girl seen for the first time.. no mention of how long she had been providing..

Glad I'm not the only one. And some of these girls pop a major attitude when you pay in quarters. They don't seem at all appreciative that you've saved up to see them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I hear you.. I like to save up those damn Susan B Anthony dollars you get in change at the TRE or the Post Office.. I lay them down on the dresser, and the Provider argues with me for 30 minutes, over whether they are quarters or dollars..
no, the OP was talking about a girl seen for the first time.. no mention of how long she had been providing..

I hear you.. I like to save up those damn Susan B Anthony dollars you get in change at the TRE or the Post Office.. I lay them down on the dresser, and the Provider argues with me for 30 minutes, over whether they are quarters or dollars.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, Tran, I was talking about the first visit regardless of experience level.

Does the 30 min argument count off you session time?...lol
Yes, Tran, I was talking about the first visit regardless of experience level.

Does the 30 min argument count off you session time?...lol Originally Posted by koseylee
it does.. not only that, there's another 15 minutes arguing whether Susan B Anthony looks like a man.. I end up paying for an hour to get a BNG, LOL..
I usually drop the donation after the hug and the safety check of the room.
  • L.A.
  • 10-21-2015, 04:41 AM
it does.. not only that, there's another 15 minutes arguing whether Susan B Anthony looks like a man.. I end up paying for an hour to get a BNG, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Susan B. Anthony coins...genius!
Not only is it almost like real money but what better way to start a session than a discussion over women's suffrage in the 1800s.