who has the done the most reviews

i have seen him and was just teasing..i know alot of bama guys not just pipefitter who write alot of reviews and see just as many girls..actually when I wrote the post i was thinking of another guy and was hoping he would speak up...he is my special "goober" and that is meant as a term of endearment and he knows who he is....
I think he's fully aware of that, having seen him a lot of times, I consider him a good friend...He's just having fun with the hobby at the moment...nothing wrong with that.. Originally Posted by Valerie
i have seen him and was just teasing..i know alot of bama guys not just pipefitter who write alot of reviews and see just as many girls..actually when I wrote the post i was thinking of another guy and was hoping he would speak up...he is my special "goober" and that is meant as a term of endearment and he knows who he is.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Glad to hear it! Because Pipefitter is a genuine sweetheart!
Glad to hear it! Because Pipefitter is a genuine sweetheart! Originally Posted by Valerie
Ditto
Wow, thanks ladies!
Wow, thanks ladies! Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Anytime love!
Wow, thanks ladies! Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Damn, Pipefitter, you've established quite a reputation for yourself! Well deserved, I think.

JaG
or ego....i am teasing
Damn, Pipefitter, you've established quite a reputation for yourself! Well deserved, I think.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS