Do you think that your "self worth" is about how many reviews you get?

stfu and suck some D
I try to review every provider I see and try to be positive in my review whether it is a yes or no review. If the lady did an excellent job and made me feel comfortable then I leave them a great review if they only did the minimum and made it mechanical but got the job done, then I won't leave a review. If it was a horrible experience I give a no review but won't trash their name in the ROS. I do take into account that these women are people and may be affected by extremely negative reviews.
  • Luxie
  • 01-31-2018, 08:48 AM
Absolutely not. My self-worth isn't tied up into how other people see me but how I view myself.
Thank you gentlemen as well...my self worth has nothing to do with this hobby... the question was just an inquiry on whether it affects others...I love making other people feel good...in turn that makes me feel good....selfish I know
...I love making other people feel good...in turn that makes me feel good... Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
Makes the world go 'round.
LMAO ...I don't know you, but your comments on taint photos, 1.3 Dangling Death, and your reviews are hilarious. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I am missing something ... taint is very real, my 1.3" of dangling death is very real, and my reviews are spot on accurate.

Thank you gentlemen as well...my self worth has nothing to do with this hobby... the question was just an inquiry on whether it affects others...I love making other people feel good...in turn that makes me feel good....selfish I know Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
You posting taint photos would make a lot of people happy.
Most of the responses here are saying the reviews and such have nothing to do with their self worth, which is a nice sentiment. However it seems to be mostly about getting positive reviews.

Let the question change to getting a negative review then, that was justly deserved. Would that affect your self esteem more? I know that most people, if they got a review in a civilian job, they wouldn't leave the meeting with their boss and never think about it again, they'd be in a bad mood about it for days if not longer.
IMO, if I were to get a negative review because of the (activities), and it was justified, it would cause me to have a moment of reflection. I'd look into learning from that mistake, but because I know a negative review is not an end to all things, then I wouldn't allow it to affect my self-esteem. If I let things from the hobby affect my self-esteem, I wouldn't be able to last here.

My high standards in services I share with my visitors keep me away from a negative review, but I'm aware I'm not immune to one.

If a provider received a negative review for other serious matters such as stealing, unsafe practices, pimp issues, etc., those reasons are cause of more personal involvement. I highly doubt that provider will let that affect her self-esteem because at that point, she doesn't give a damn about her reputation.

I used to get evaluations in the Navy and I only saw them as a stepping stone to better myself, same ideology goes for
my reviews here.

In reality, we all have off days. Ladies should know not to see clients on an off day (when we aren't feeling it) as it may result in a negative review.

Most of the responses here are saying the reviews and such have nothing to do with their self worth, which is a nice sentiment. However it seems to be mostly about getting positive reviews.

Let the question change to getting a negative review then, that was justly deserved. Would that affect your self esteem more? I know that most people, if they got a review in a civilian job, they wouldn't leave the meeting with their boss and never think about it again, they'd be in a bad mood about it for days if not longer. Originally Posted by FuriousWeasel
Reviews? Well, yes, they count for something in driving a business, but as all of know, rarely is every session reviewed.

No one in Major League Baseball ever bats 1.000 (one thousand) and since it is a team sport which, btw, also applies to the hobby it is all about leaving the ball park feeling good as well as counting the scores.

Ladies, if you are having fun most of the time and if your sporting partners leave feeling darn good, too, y'all are way ahead in the hobby game.
Reviews can make or break a ladies business, however they are subjective to the writer. Often times, his vs a ladies view of how things flowed are different. If something negative is written, I think the lady in question could use it to her advantage to step up her game and be a more "consistant" provider. Some of my best sessions haven't been reviewed, but he/they have become repeat friends. Much prefer repeats than A review and done.
I personally hate reviews. That is why I prefer other sites in other locations due to the fact that what I do with one I may or may not do with another. I've been in and out the business 10 years and prefer to be an utr low volume provider. I do however love the fact that you can verify a friend isn't Leo via reviews or rankings
The prostitutes I know, friends with, no sex. Reviews effect their self esteem. Kind of hard not to, a man is writing about you in a very personal way. Providers ask for reviews, to get more money,en write them to gain favor with a lady, even though it never does gain favor, lol. They are pretty useless to me. I do not have PA so cannot see ROS. Do not care from what I saw in past all lies anyway. She does not orgasm 3 times while you eat her. If you guys became true friends and no sex with any of these ladies you would learn truth.

The more reviews she has the less likely I am to call her. For every review there are numerous non reviews. I know I am just another man with money but prefer to not be number 8 that day.

No one can answer this post saying "yes, reviews effect my self esteem" but in honesty it does. Men telling how beautiful you are and how great the pussy was also feeds your self esteem. Mentally a dangerous place, look it up, most prostitutes have these issues.

It is a large deflation to self esteem when becoming or being a prostitute.
I am not interested in how many men she sees per day. You don't know how many guys a girl sees. She will tell you what you want to hear, if you ask.
If she is fresh and clean, it doesn't matter to me if a guy left there 30 minutes before I got there. Because she will say I am the fist that day, if I ask. They will say what makes them money. It's part of their business.
I am a customer in a service oriented business. If I get good service, I will return again, and I will write a good review. It's up to them to provide that good service.
I read reviews to see who gives the best service in an area I am traveling to, so I can be assured I get what I am paying for. Reviews don't always help, because what one man thinks is good service may not be to the next man.
Reviews shouldn't reflect their self worth, it should reflect their menu of services and how well they provided those services, in the opinion of the guy writing the review.
I will not let a negative review keep me away from a girl I am attracted to, if she has 1 bad review. Sometimes people have a bad day. I just don't want them having a bad day on my day.
no
I take reviews seriously. but, I'd never base self worth on them or the number of them. In the beginning, I didn't want reviews, but it didn't take me long to figure out that it's hard to break into ANY business without them. That being said, not all reviews/reviewers are not created equal. From the start I tealized that it's more important to have a handful of reviews from WELL KNOWN hobbiest vs hundreds from newbies. This has served me well.