Where's Wayward?

Anonymous sources tell me he got drunk with a "lady of ill repute" near IAH, attempted to drive home, got confused and went to the airport, and was telling a ticket agent he wanted "some chili." His desires were misinterpreted with his slurred speech, and he wound up on a plane destined for the Western South American coast. Always one to make lemonade out of lemons, he lay in a hammock studying thesauri (that's plural for more than one thesaurus, I hope) and dictionaries, staring at the blue water, making plans to come back and hijack rr's guested account. However, while Way-Way was still in a highly inebriated state, the blue water turned brown and rose, engulfing Wayward and his hammock. When he asked a Chilean official what the fuck was going on, Wayward misunderstood the official's response. Wayward is now hunting for the low-class hooker named "Sue Nommi," who he thinks defacated on him.

All of you well-meaning souls may send donations, if you like. I understand if enough money is sent to Chili, officials there will hold him indefinitely.
Anonymous sources tell me he got drunk with a "lady of ill repute" near IAH, attempted to drive home, got confused and went to the airport, and was telling a ticket agent he wanted "some chili." His desires were misinterpreted with his slurred speech, and he wound up on a plane destined for the Western South American coast. Always one to make lemonade out of lemons, he lay in a hammock studying thesauri (that's plural for more than one thesaurus, I hope) and dictionaries, staring at the blue water, making plans to come back and hijack rr's guested account. However, while Way-Way was still in a highly inebriated state, the blue water turned brown and rose, engulfing Wayward and his hammock. When he asked a Chilean official what the fuck was going on, Wayward misunderstood the official's response. Wayward is now hunting for the low-class hooker named "Sue Nommi," who he thinks defacated on him.

All of you well-meaning souls may send donations, if you like. I understand if enough money is sent to Chili, officials there will hold him indefinitely. Originally Posted by ferdburf

Bada bada bing baby!!! Seriously,, prayers for those folks in Chile and Brah WW,, Hang 10......
Did somebody say he's at the coroner's? Yikes!!

TopCat
He is alive enough to text me @12:05 last night calling me daddy!
Correction that was this morning.
  • Carl
  • 02-28-2010, 07:40 AM
For all any of us knows, he might already be on here, incognito.
Is this degenerating into "Name that Newbie who could be WayWay"?

Damn, I hope so.

My vote goes to chicagosun. That's one waywayout newb.
Is this degenerating into "Name that Newbie who could be WayWay"?

Damn, I hope so.

My vote goes to chicagosun. That's one waywayout newb. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

hmmmm....... I don't know..... Isn't chicagosun of the darker persuasion? Wayward suffers too much from penis envy so pretending to be a bro with a lot of meat would be too painful a reminder to him of his inadequacies..... I don't think he's strong emough emotionally for that level of self degradation.

I was looking around and one of the ladies, Bianca Paige, posted a "I'll be gone for a little while" thread recently.... Seems suspicious to me... I bet she knows something..
I was looking around and one of the ladies, Bianca Paige, posted a "I'll be gone for a little while" thread recently.... Seems suspicious to me... I bet she knows something.. Originally Posted by Whispers
THAT'S IT! Wayward = Bianca Page.
TopCat
It has long been rumoured that Wayard and Whispers are the same person! Has anyone ever seen both of them at the same time.
  • mietk
  • 02-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Did anyone check the cage?
It has long been rumoured that Wayard and Whispers are the same person! Has anyone ever seen both of them at the same time. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I never heard that......interesting.

The plot thickens!
He is alive enough to text me @12:05 last night calling me daddy! Originally Posted by Big Jake
Sure he wasn't next to you in bed?
He sleeps in a cage by the bed.
I wish you guys would stop this before I bust a gut laughing.