The Male Perception of Hobbying in the Real World

Haha... Please tell me that he didn't frequent TiKi Island for Karaoke Lmao

Good one & Smart Man !!

Thanks CKatie for opening up another great convo & good read in co-ed !! Originally Posted by TexasJess
LOL - no, this happened in another part of SE Texas. I think he was looking for a “massage” and turned out to be an LE trap. Bad thing was he was supposed to be on the 6pm news, and didn’t make it bc he was being booked.
LOL - no, this happened in another part of SE Texas. I think he was looking for a “massage” and turned out to be an LE trap. Bad thing was he was supposed to be on the 6pm news, and didn’t make it bc he was being booked. Originally Posted by Astros1965
Welp, he made the news alright LOL probably not the way he intended.
I have been biding my time and figuring out how things work.

I enjoy exploring new worlds but I have not and likely will not share information with real world people. Some things are best kept private.
I used to go to Acuna with some guys I worked with and a few select customers. We'd make a run on a long weekend hunting trip. I suspect now that some of them participated in the hobby in Houston. I didn't know much about the Houston scene at the time though. That was years ago when it was relatively safe. What happened in Boys Town always stayed there unless it was us bullshitting about something around a campfire.

I keep the hobby pretty much to myself now. Loose lips and all...
Is it something that's easy for you to discuss with most other guys you cross in your daily life or is it more of a taboo subject?

I am also curious what the perception is. Do you think most other guys see it as something to try at least once or do they see it as something beneath them? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I've chopped up your original post Katie, but I'll answer from my perspective. I have a former friend who introduced me to this world. I didn't know it even existed to the extent that it did back then. I joined this site when I was really just looking for P4P and going to AMPs and strip clubs. It was easy and convenient so it became addicting.

Anyway, that lasted about a year or two before I missed the so called "normal life". I've been with civilians ever since. I decided to wait until I turn 50 in many years to go back to the easy life of only sex and no drama again.

Specifically, I don't talk about it with my friends. My closest friends are married with children. My best friend is married with small children. He hasn't had sex with his wife in a long time since their kids arrived. I am very close to his wife. I'm scared that if I ever told him about what's out there, that he would lose his mind and go hooker crazy so I keep everything to myself.

Most of the people I know would think I was a scumbag for even being a member on a site like this. They would think I was even more of a scumbag if they knew I paid even one woman to have sex with me.

Long story short, I keep it to myself because the people who matter to me would not understand any of this life without extreme judgement and they would share their thoughts about it to me accordingly if I ever told them anything. I don't care to hear their opinions, so best to just not say anything and not start an argument IMHO when there is no right or wrong answer based on your moral compass. And my moral compass when it comes to P4P is not the same as the judgemental people in my life that I care about.
Great thread as usual CVK. I keep this part of my world to myself which is weird and kind of a bummer for me as I’m naturally inclined to share with those close to me. I do chat with a couple folks I’ve met on this board but have decided to keep it private beyond that due to the potential downside involved with sharing.
I trust no one.
I've chopped up your original post Katie, but I'll answer from my perspective. I have a former friend who introduced me to this world. I didn't know it even existed to the extent that it did back then. I joined this site when I was really just looking for P4P and going to AMPs and strip clubs. It was easy and convenient so it became addicting.

Anyway, that lasted about a year or two before I missed the so called "normal life". I've been with civilians ever since. I decided to wait until I turn 50 in many years to go back to the easy life of only sex and no drama again.

Specifically, I don't talk about it with my friends. My closest friends are married with children. My best friend is married with small children. He hasn't had sex with his wife in a long time since their kids arrived. I am very close to his wife. I'm scared that if I ever told him about what's out there, that he would lose his mind and go hooker crazy so I keep everything to myself.

Most of the people I know would think I was a scumbag for even being a member on a site like this. They would think I was even more of a scumbag if they knew I paid even one woman to have sex with me.

Long story short, I keep it to myself because the people who matter to me would not understand any of this life without extreme judgement and they would share their thoughts about it to me accordingly if I ever told them anything. I don't care to hear their opinions, so best to just not say anything and not start an argument IMHO when there is no right or wrong answer based on your moral compass. And my moral compass when it comes to P4P is not the same as the judgemental people in my life that I care about. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
There are no Judgements here. We are all here for the same reason....low drama for sure sex.
One "good friend" participated, then later fell into a funk as his life started falling apart and CONFESSED, implicating a group of guys. TRUST NONE. People change.
I don't tell my homies I hobby. They're the "I ain't paying for no pussy" type of dudes. So when I hear the stories of them smashing these chicks(most of them I've seen and are fine as hell) I be like, damn, lucky muthafuckas.

Only one person knows because he's hooked me up with plenty of chicks, mainly pulling them out of Hooters, Twin Peaks, etc. Most of them HE paid for. But he doesn't do hobby boards and doesn't know I'm on a couple of them.

To me it doesn't make sense to tell people who don't hobby that I hobby.
I learned a long time ago... trust no one. As soon as you tell one person... you are exposed.
My rich friends hobby my poor friends don't Both wish they could. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2019, 02:06 PM
My rich friends hobby my poor friends don't Both wish they could. LOL Originally Posted by Daddio
Why don't you hook them up? I've given a few of my friends free civies and paid whores. Still haven't received anything back from them though, not even a flash of tits from anyone they know
I started a thread on this a few years back and the answers were pretty interesting.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...880&highlight=

Before I entered this world, I had no idea so many normal men partook in this hobby. I always thought it was only drug users & men with sick intentions. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm constantly impressed with stream of men I encounter.
I started a thread on this a few years back and the answers were pretty interesting.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...880&highlight=

Before I entered this world, I had no idea so many normal men partook in this hobby. I always thought it was only drug users & men with sick intentions. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm constantly impressed with stream of men I encounter. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Very interesting to see the poll.

Doesn't look like much has changed.

I honestly thought men would be a little more open with each other about this kinda stuff. I guess I pictured it as male bonding over beers and its interesting to see that men have to be just as covert as women.