Encounter: Jessica at Luxury: So much for no nut November, a visit with a girl I could fall for if my head wasn’t on straight

The original jessica is a legend from nyny days.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Thank you. I only heard of NyNy because I know they were one of the Spas that closed right after I signed up.
Thank you. I only heard of NyNy because I know they were one of the Spas that closed right after I signed up. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
NyNy was one of the top Spas a couple of years ago.. I think Jessica was their top draw, and after she left it was a steady decline.
Thank you. I only heard of NyNy because I know they were one of the Spas that closed right after I signed up. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
So many memories there. Would stop by and get a slice of pizza next door after every visit.
You can still get the pizza, they are still open..lol
Great review. Is she catholic?
Great review. Is she catholic? Originally Posted by AveryDallas
Jessica makes the Virgin Mary look Muslim..

yes, she is Catholic. a very-loving, warm Catholic
When Chung writes everybody read!
Honest to the point!
I hope Jessica don't go on vacation. Shasha
Be having fun somewhere, while Jessica and the others working they tails off.
Between her and Emma, not sure who to go with
Gotta have a big heart in this hobby! Originally Posted by pancake.sam
Lol. It's hard sometimes to not imagine eloping with these gals
There are a few that I have been with that I would marry..
Between her and Emma, not sure who to go with Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
Having seen both, id go with Jessica. She has a natural connection with you and is better looking
please delete
Having seen both, id go with Jessica. She has a natural connection with you and is better looking Originally Posted by aJohnDough

totally agree with aJohnDough. I am long on Jessica. I can connect with Jessica. On a personal level. Also I did not get that pumped up about Emma. She seemed bored and something was missing.
I'm gonna go against the grain and have to say I prefer Emma

Jessica is definitely more easy going and you can chat with her which is nice, but Emma for me is way more... fun, as long as you don't mind that she smokes