Providers are getting more open to pics and vids :-)

Laura, I can't imagine anything more beautiful than some pics of you with a big load all over you! Lol
Aw, Angus you say the sweetest things to me. :-)
Smile at the camera and say TAINT
I was surprised when I last returned to the board and saw that so many girls were allowing this. Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but if she's not comfortable, then obviously it's her right to say no.

I will say this, tho. Showcase pics are great, and I don't always go for "looks," but If I do and I can't get an idea of what a chick REALLY looks like, no matter how pretty she might be, I won't see her. I'm not picky-picky, but I like what I like.

To that end, however, there are now 3 girls who are on my must see list, based soley on the photos people posted in reviews. And, I'm not talking about "action" photos LOL ....

And, yes, sometimes the light is not great, or the photos were taken after the fun happened....and make-up isn't quite as fresh, or is completely gone....but pretty is pretty and a good looking girl is a good looking girl, with or without it.

I think everybody realizes that
Outstanding unless you're a fat moose.
Oh I know it's not for everyone, I know I have a few out there myself from some adult dating sites. If you have ever met a movie star in person, they never seem to look the same at all. I ran into Chuck Norris one time and didn't recognize him at ALL. He wasn't offended and didn't punch me with the fist that is his chin behind his beard. I guess I mean that if you enjoy doing it than why not. BTW WHEN did that become illegal? Adultfriendfinder has them all over the place and so does tnaboard.
This overall I think helps someone make up their mind to be able to actually see a hot pic or vid of the action they are wondering about with a provider. Anyone else agree with this? As a provider does this seem to help with business? Originally Posted by breakofdawn2
There are many threads about this topic and a handful of providers that always post that they don't like or want pic's taken. OK, we got that. with that said: there are MANY providers that DO ALLOW pic's taken and MANY HOBBYISTS that like to read those reviews first and make a decision before even reading the reviews without pic's. My reviews are proof of that and I also follow hobbyists reviews that i know that takes pics and post in Reviews. Maybe we should all just put all these photos in ROS so that the handful of providers will jump on a different bandwagon. lol

To the ladies that allow pic's in reviews, Thank you.

CG
+1 for pics!
I dont mind pics or videos...if i have at least met you once before
I hope it was not on the internet ...
Once a picture or a video is out there on the web, it will be forever and who knows where and who will see it ...
"What happens in Vegas, next day is on Facebook" ... is the new saying ...

......saw myself on camera the other day........way scary shit............DAMN! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown