what's with providers and tattoos?

I agree with Tara... plenty with em... plenty without em!

If your preference is no ink.... I'm your girl! (wink)
I have scarce ink. My friend MonetLuv has 0 , I told her not to get any either . Guys love girls with no tats . It's more unique to not have tattoos now a days than to have them
It Is Simply What Is "In Style" now........
I don't have a problem with tattoos on providers but I have never seen a tattoo that improved a lady's appearance.
Right at 40% of people under 40 have a tattoo. It's a generational thing.

Interestingly enough, roughly 70% of adults have herpes (drops to 25% of women if you're talking genital) so next time you're about to see a provider, just remember that there's a good chance she'll have a tatt, and even better one that she's got herpes
Lmao!!!! ^^^^^^
And even better odds she has a tasty taint.
Personally I don't care for tattoos, I don't have any and never will. But I won't let them stop me from seeing the provider of my choice. I prefer none but I have seen providers with lots of them and I still had a good time.
Samantha, I hope to see that absence of tatoos on you soon!
Been to a titty bar lately? Geez, nothing is uglier than a tattoo, but all the young girls are getting more and more of them. It makes no sense. I guess the unemployed loser boyfriends they support must like tats
I don't have a problem with tattoos on providers but I have never seen a tattoo that improved a lady's appearance. Originally Posted by Abraham
Well said, Abraham! There's very little more attractive than a naked canvas of a beautiful girl. How many of you have looked at the clean lines of a building and thought, "Hey, that'd look better with graffiti!"

With respect to the gentleman asking about affiliations, I believe the original poster was referring to the fact that some of the local pimps force members of their stable to get a particular large tattoo to show who owns them. Slightly better than branding someone imo, but not much. Many people won't see a girl (myself included) if they're aware of pimp marks.

Speaking of branding . . .since you have to basically burn them off, a tattoo is a bit like a reverse brand . . .
I noticed that almost all providers have tattoos.
Can someone enlighten me on why that is? I just don't understand. Also, on profile pictures, sometimes the tattoo is blurred out. Why? Originally Posted by mrlovalova64
IMO, tattoos are a work of art (as long as they are done that way). There are many reasons that someone may get a tattoo. Why do guys do it? They stand for something the person believes in, they represent a time in someone's life that is important to them, hell some people even get tattoos as a form of advertising. Not making that last part up, unfortunately.

The reason that they are blurred out of a photo is because it is a way of recognizing who someone is. Same reason ladies hide their faces.
Samantha, I hope to see that absence of tatoos on you soon! Originally Posted by Ramjet
Ok Ramjet....hurry up before I get a big tattoo of tennis ball on my back! LOL...I'm JUST KIDDINGG!
Or a tennis ball on one butt cheek and a racquet on the other. That way...I'm branded and officially a tennis whore! LOL
what do you mean by alliances? like a gang? Originally Posted by jb666

Pimps have been known to tattoo or brand there property,,, To make sure everyone knows who they belong to.