provider/ executives

Keep track of all the time you spend in appointments, travelling to and from your incall, screening, scheduling, hair and nail salons, posting ads, everything related to being a provider. Also any out-of-pocket expenses related to the above.

Then look at your income over a time period of two weeks up to a month.

Divide the income minus expenses by the number of hours expended.

I think based on your great looks and initial reviews you will discover that you are earning on a per hour basis as much or more than a lot of CEO's...remember they typically don't work a 40 hour week like most of their employees...

Remember if you have to cancel an appointment, and your cell phone craps out, build a fire and send smoke signals, just don't leave the gentleman hanging...
little did i know when entering into this line of fun, what was in store for me. i thought that this would be some easy quick cash. OH NO! First you have to get on the web this takes a degree in computer programing, as well a journalism and media publications, THEN you have to advertise to get noticed, another college major in itself ,and if thats not enough we dive head first into private investigations to be able to screen a client, and next is becoming an expert in setting appointments and juggling time , finally might as well get an accounting ticket to be able to handle the numbers. should have applied at some co. as chief CEO What yall think??? Originally Posted by chelsea simms
You're young, fit and have a great body. I am surprised you have to work so hard to make it in this business. Screening aside, all you should do with the looks you have is to have hot pictures in your showcase (check), post an add (check), and write down on a piece of paper each day your daily schedule... and then burn the paper at the end of the day. That's it.

For ideas what not to do, how not to market yourself and how not to make friends, stop by Houston's coed section and read posts by "sofiaofhouston".