One hour or one orgasm??

I kind of find it a "challenge" to see how many "pops" we can get in....lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, you are definitely a marathon energizer bunny lady!

I will vouch for that, the girl just won't quit!
weebbadd

As far as most of the eccie ladies, it's a ymmv kinda thing, but most will go twice if you are up for it. Not a rule, just depends on the chemistry between y'all.
So whats your refractory/recovery period? It seems that would have a lot to do with getting multiple pops right? Does age have something to do with it too? I know several women who get irritated with a guy who tries to get it back up, and tries to extend the time without paying.

Dunno I dont have a penis, but that has always peaked an interest, how some men can hold out forever and some just blow right away.
Holy Shit. I have a new list of prospects!! MSOG's, even three or four an hour, is good to find.
Guys ask me this a lot and and I say Baby you get me for the hour... I think some of em like to know that you aren't gonna rush or get up and go once they get off.
Once the ladies have established that I am a legit customer when first booking the appointment, I always ask upfront about MSOG. It is a hang up of mine. One is never enough.

And I can vouch for Red that she is neither a clock watcher or a pop counter. And with all her new toys I think she was having more fun than I was the last time I saw her! From what I hear, her and Dallas are two peas in a pod when it comes to delivering the goods. They are two of the best ladies on here. You never have to wonder if you are going to get your time or money's worth with them! It is a given that you most certainly wil.
Awwwww... gee Thanks guys {blushing}

Dallas!!!! Between your touring and my trips we just can't get our cities together. I've got a REAL date tomorrow night and we are headed to the Quarter. I was hoping you and yours would join us for a drink. And your in Fla???? On a beach??? Have fun and don't hurt them boys too bad!!!
awwwwwwwww guys,thanks I am blushing too!!!

LilRed,Its cold here on the beach{lol}...but still nice & peaceful!
we WILL get it together & have that double SOON{cant wait sexy lady!!}

oops,soory now back to the post-----I think any REPUTABLE girl "worth her weight in gold" should be concerned with "just having a good time" ,and let "what happens happen"!!!!!
As for me, and most of the reputable ladies I know in the South LA area, 1 hour is exactly that: 1 hour. If you want to talk, listen to music, try acrobatics (ha ha, kidding) or get a massage....whatever, you have the hour with which to do it. That's the very point of paying for the lady's time, and not the activity. Originally Posted by Nina Rae

I feel the same way. Couldn't of said it better!
I am a typical two pop guy for an hour, not always but usually. I want the entire expereicne, not just the "pop." While I certainly enjoy popping, I want the flirting emails back and forth prior to our engagement, the talking after my first orgasm, the stroking of bodies, back rubs, oral sensations, getting to know one another, telling flirtaeous little jokes, sharing experiences, coming up with new ideas, trying new positions, experiences or toys. Yep, I want the whole hour, I am not into "pop and go", just me. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
I think I love you. LOL.

Dunno I dont have a penis, but that has always peaked an interest, how some men can hold out forever and some just blow right away. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Me too. I would be curious to know what dictates how long they need to rest before they can to get back on the horse. I also wonder if the type of stimulation that caused the "pop" has anything to do with it. I've noticed that men who pop from BJ usually have a better time of getting it together to go again much faster than the ones who "popped" from intercourse. Same experience for you?

I feel the same way. Couldn't of said it better! Originally Posted by leslee chere love
Thanks. Glad to meet another like minded lady.
Nina you are so very cute!!!!

Chella, for me a lot of factors go into whether or not I can ready quickly or not. The more sex I have the longer resting period I need to go again. So, if I have not had an orgasm in a week, then I will more than likely blow quicker and be ready faster for round two. If I had an orgasm yesterday, round two prolly not going to happen, today. SO, for me preparing for a sesion usually means refraining from masterbation and no sex at least three day sprior to engagement. Each time I orgasm the sensation is dulled just a little more hence I can last longer in round two. But if properly mentally prepared I can last a very long time with round one, for me sex is much more mental than physical, my attitude, ladies flirtaeous ways, etc. etc. all factors in my mental picture of the session.

I like two pops, so I preppare for a fast pop when I arrive usually BBBJ or HJ and it sort of prepares for the big pot of gold I am really wanting. The tease, build up, and anticipation are all part of the game for me.
So whats your refractory/recovery period? Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Depends on the lady.
I may not always get that second one in an hour, but I like to know the option is there. I have found that most of the ladies on here offer that. It's the bp girls that want you out the door as quick as possible.
There are many factors that determine how fast you can recover.Your energy level,state of arousal,time since last ejaculation(have you been abstaining from releasing for days,weeks),is the lady enjoying the session,ect. If I delay pull out my recovery is faster.When I've been eating right and my weight is down very little time is needed.
There are many factors that determine how fast you can recover.Your energy level,state of arousal,time since last ejaculation(have you been abstaining from releasing for days,weeks),is the lady enjoying the session,ect. If I delay pull out my recovery is faster.When I've been eating right and my weight is down very little time is needed. Originally Posted by The.Prince

AND how much Red Bull you have consumed!!!!
i go quick if i'm nervous or my heart is racing. I can recover fairly quickly though, but how quick depends on the situation. If I calm down enough and really want to go again, I can within seconds, if it's one of those situations where you finish and have a lot of regret of remorse, it's really tough to even want to get it up again. Sometimes it just depends on the lady