Areas of town you will and won't drive to for the hobby

I have not eliminated any area at this time, There are some areas that I am not too thrilled about, but if I really wanted to see a certain lady I would go there. I do not like driving downtown, but there are other options. I can park the car at Fanin South station and take the Metro Rail.
I avoid downtown like the plague for pretty much any reason, not just hobby related. I honestly couldn't imagine enjoying that...
I don't facilitate outcalls unless screening is a1 as well as the location that I am requested to visit. I prefer my private, west Houston location. However, when it isn't unavailable, unfortunately neither am I 😔
Fiz, I am from Dallas and not super familiar with Houston. I always heard The Woodlands is a good area of the city. Why do you avoid that area? I am heading that direction next week and don’t want to do anything that end me up the kinda trouble none of us want. Thanks, KW.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Galleria area hotels. Anyone objecting has it fucked up.

yes, there are some discerning crime stats and reports in the SW area and streets that touch the galleria area but it's not a crime haven. the often utilized hotels around the galleria area ie Royal Sonesta or marriot , or Four Seasons, you're not getting fucking robbed by checking in the hotel, seeing the girl, and then leaving.
If I drive too far to see a woman it gives way too much time for guilt to set in. My big head starts rationing shit out. My wallet starts pointing to strip clubs.

That's where it gets dicey as fuck. Imagine heading over to see a girl you're not sure has a stomach and the voice in your head like "you know many strippers are accustomed to dancing and working out"
Fiz, I am from Dallas and not super familiar with Houston. I always heard The Woodlands is a good area of the city. Why do you avoid that area? I am heading that direction next week and don’t want to do anything that end me up the kinda trouble none of us want. Thanks, KW. Originally Posted by kw6786
Montgomery County, which The Woodlands is part of, is not conducive to the hobby. LE in MoCo do not like the hobby at all.
Fiz, I am from Dallas and not super familiar with Houston. I always heard The Woodlands is a good area of the city. Why do you avoid that area? I am heading that direction next week and don’t want to do anything that end me up the kinda trouble none of us want. Thanks, KW. Originally Posted by kw6786
You'll be fine if you STICK with verified & established ladies. Just as an additional heads up if you like to indulge in libations avoid driving & use Uber & Lyft instead.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Galleria area hotels. Anyone objecting has it fucked up. Originally Posted by hk toys
I mentioned nothing about crime, my issue is with access to parking. You have to pay to park which wouldn't be a major issue but they won't accept cash, only credit cards. Not a wise choice for someone trying to leave as small a footprint as possible. I once tried to pay upon exiting & the attendant informed me they couldn't accept cash & I had to go back inside the Hotel & pay at the bar.
All that being said I personally have no issue going into any area for some poonie. What I have and take issue with are the prices that they are asking for it. Lets be honest not all providers are created equal
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2023, 03:45 PM
All that being said I personally have no issue going into any area for some poonie. What I have and take issue with are the prices that they are asking for it. Lets be honest not all providers are created equal Originally Posted by aubbrey
The hobby is the only industry where pricing and quality don't match up, good thing that I decide who gets what
Agree on paying for parking if you have to do it in the hotel in the galleria. Some easy, some not or only have valet. I rarely go to Galleria just because of that factor.

The worst area for me is at the intersection of Westheimer and beltway 8 ….red roof, extended stays etc. also, do not like the notel’s on 59 within a couple of miles of the Bissonnet track. Uncle Leo patrols both of those areas very heavily. They are aware of what’s going on I don’t like being questioned and it happened one time at beltway eight. What I’ve learned after many years of RP is do it before dark what time I got questioned was about 11 PM. It was not fun having uncle Leo roll up on me as I got in my car I was able to think on my feet and get out of it but definitely shook me up.

So I try to make my visits now, if possible before the sun goes down unless it’s a nice incall Not hotel
A useful website to see what you might be driving into crime wise is

https://spotcrime.com/

the lady gives you a cross street / address etc.. you can see what has happened before.
That’s a cool website and handy, thanks for sharing that!
I am in the clear lake area league city southeast area. I tend to stay away from greens point area and channelview. Humble can be issues sometimes as well .
A lot of the weekly places do rent monthly.
They do a background check and you sign a lease just like an apartment.
Price wise that's the most frugal.

However,they mostly cater to families in between homes so it may not be too private.