DEMOCRAT FOR TEXAS SENATE FLAG HATING

If you need to ask, YOU don't deserve an answer from me. How's the wine ( and WHINE ) bid'ness these days ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It’s obvious that your claim wasn’t based in truth of fact.

Keep putting the unsubstantiated claims out there and people will continue is to call on you to prove them.

Meanwhile, try and out a lid on your insults.

That’s how this works, Rey.
Links? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll do you one better...don't believe your "lying" eyeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBtSdwRqLbc
Please come up with the spin you're soooo good at!!
Beto is going to win. You can tel” by the amount of whackadoodle stories now coming out from unreliable right wing bloggers.

Don’t forget he’s running against “Lyin’ Ted Cruz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess that is the new catch phrase just like "lying" soon to be new judge Kavanaugh on the US supreme court!!
Never heard a peep out of SC??
And your famous where are the "links" on this??
He's going to win just like Shillary..because the polls say so...
I have already posted the "links" to the stories about the thiefing,corrupt "Beto"
It’s obvious that your claim wasn’t based in truth of fact.

Keep putting the unsubstantiated claims out there and people will continue is to call on you to prove them.

Meanwhile, try and out a lid on your insults.

That’s how this works, Rey. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"...will continue IS to call..." IS that like Slick Willy's " IS " ??? Did he EVER figure out what the definition of " IS " is ???
When was the last time you were in Navasota, IBH?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!! !! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What does that have to do with the Examiner being a blog and the VFW post commander being a blogger...you calling the commander a "lair"
also...that is the catch phrase you use for those you don't agree with
Although I am not a fan of Ted Cruz- he will carry Texas. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I hope you are right, but nothing is guaranteed anymore.

If the Ivy League guy Robert O'Rourke beats the Honorable Senator Cruz, America is fucked.
But just to humor you, what kind of “LOVE AMERICA” test would you administer to candidates before allowing them their rights as citizens? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would request they show their allegiance to capitalism by renouncing any government benefits and take care of themselves and their family like a real man.
OK, on what FACTUAL basis did the VFW commander decide the individuals were IN FACT part of Beto's entourage. Did he ask them for any type if clarification as to whom they represented, or did he just ASSUME that as a fact. The article does not make that clear. Dirty tricks in politics is nothing new for EITHER party.
I tend to agree with you although the Texas Senate race has gone from "Likely GOP", to "Leans GOP" to, just recently, "Tossup".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...enate_map.html

9 Senate seats are considered by at least this source as "Tossup" races which means if the other states go as expected, Democrats would have to win 7 of the 9 seats to win control of the Senate. Possible but the odds are against it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Totally agree, it's all the Liberal California moving to Texas because they can no longer afford their condo in Berkeley.
When was the last time you were in Navasota, IBH?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!! !!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was there ten years ago after visiting the Bush Library at College Station. But what's more important is that the VFW Post Commander was there when Beto's people asked to tear down the flag and the resident reporter was there to publish the story in the local newspaper -- quite unlike some absentee nay sayers on this board. It isn't an internet "blog."
I was there ten years ago after visiting the Bush Library at College Station. But what's more important is that the VFW Post Commander was there when Beto's people asked to tear down the flag and the resident reporter was there to publish the story in the local newspaper -- quite unlike some absentee nay sayers on this board. It isn't an internet "blog." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And in an article in FOX NEWS the O'Rourke team denies the claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ign-event.html
And in an article in FOX NEWS the O'Rourke team denies the claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ign-event.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'll put my money on the word of a VFW Post Commander over a lying, dress wearing dim-retard politician everyday of the week. I knew lyin' dim-retards Odumbo and hildebeest were lying the minute I heard CBS' Scott Pelley tell his audience that the Odumbo administration claimed a video killed an American ambassador in Benghazi.
What does that have to do with the Examiner being a blog and the VFW post commander being a blogger...you calling the commander a "lair"
also...that is the catch phrase you use for those you don't agree with Originally Posted by bb1961
It’s in Navasota, bb1961. You are arguing over a report from a small town weekly NP in the piney woods of East Texas. That has everything to do with the credibility of the report.

I’m not calling anyone a “lair” (sic). And no it isn’t.

Please try to keep it real.
Can't wait for twit head to come down n fill up the biggest stadium in the state and tell the ignorant how great lynin Ted is and how ugly his wife is. We free thinkers love this shit
I'll do you one better...don't believe your "lying" eyeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBtSdwRqLbc
Please come up with the spin you're soooo good at!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That link is irrelevant to the thread, bb1961.

Hope you understand that.