Encounter: Very nice time with Lara at Blue

• 3dom
  • 12-17-2019, 09:32 AM
Ghost liar did not review here. Unless that is is other handle. I’ll rtm it now Originally Posted by Megga
I have not reviewed Lara, but I would be the liar if you told you that after my first Lara session, 24 hours did not transpired before I was back with a Voracious Velma Appetite! I can count less than 5 times that’s ever happened in my illustriously perverted Asian pussy popping career!
And boyyy lemme tell ya, that is a lot of popping !
  • 3dom
  • 12-17-2019, 10:04 AM
My bad Megga,

When I glanced to see who wrote the review I misread .

Shout out to right now for spreading love, peace, and hopefully NOT spreading anything that drips or a starts with the letter G or C! Ha
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 10:40 AM
My bad Megga,

When I glanced to see who wrote the review I misread .

Shout out to right now for spreading love, peace, and hopefully NOT spreading anything that drips or a starts with the letter G or C! Ha Originally Posted by 3dom
2 peas in a pod!!
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 01:55 PM
2 peas in a pod!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Like you Bobby and Ching tranny ?????

3 musketeers. Fucking frauds
  • Aoi
  • 12-17-2019, 06:00 PM
Well that was fast
  • 3dom
  • 12-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Meghan consider one thing and I will refrain from the scrotal rigamarole to hopefully lead you back to the coital sanctity herein the Utopian Labial orchid garden!
Whether you are aware of it or not, it appears you looking for piles of poopoo to step in, as opposed to ...

Joyfully tip toeing between her 2lips,
and deep-SugarBuSH-diving inside
illustrious line-ups,
Amongst Kiegally competent
dexterousious, Boa constricting hairy vaginas!
KPOP titties and bubblicious backsides
All hail the hobby,
Never make a Hoe, a Housewife!
Lawd knows them Hoes are only good for a Raking
Institutionalized intercourse,
cunilingual cognition, 4 goodness sake
2 cents worth, dropping that thick cock hurt
On a Dime piece, with my Libido supreme,
Ampland chicken heads got 3Dom Pollo Loco!
OG Limbic caliber winter HEAD
Bring Gold, Lara, and Rayna heat
The incomparable all star BLUE spa Dream team!
LET 3Dom and the BBJ Reign!
Forego intellectual facets of felatio
4 that Goooooooooood Fucking Brain!

At the end of the day, what if their reviews are made up? Does it really matter? Let people be themselves so that you can have the blessing of being the real you!
Made up or not Meghan, ampland is here waiting for happy Megga,
The cat that chases CAT and is MEGGA cool! Peace
nice post, 3dom.. I think the extra Wellbutrin is working, LOL..

I do not write fake reviews, never have, never will.. I have seen Lara at 4 different Spas, she is absolutely one of the best ladies Dallas has ever had, Blue is lucky to have her.
  • 3dom
  • 12-18-2019, 02:18 PM
nice post, 3dom.. I think the extra Wellbutrin is working, LOL..

I do not write fake reviews, never have, never will.. I have seen Lara at 4 different Spas, she is absolutely one of the best ladies Dallas has ever had, Blue is lucky to have her. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes thank you, my medication is soundly effective. Due to my level of erratic psychosis, iam on some next level shit and thus administered through an IV. The contraption to which Iam tethered to resembles a High tech Lava Lamp or some kind of Super Dupa Hookah. Rest assured, I am sure to get some stares everywhere I go and can make grocery store shopping a bit cumbersome when having to push both the grocery cart and the IV caddy at the same time. Things can go a bit haywire at times, but at least I’m all smiles in the process. The most challenging would of course be when I’m in session at the Ol’ watering hole. Any of my acrobatic maneuvers from days gone by can get me in a back-lashed tangle and risks spillage of the precious juice that harnesses my sanity. It’s all fun stuff

The hobby is your passion Chung, and your reviews are a reflection of that image. Anyone who is a real connoisseur in and of the hobby, knows this about you and appreciates your voice and volumes it speaks.

Thank you Captain Chung
  • Aoi
  • 12-18-2019, 07:12 PM
Agreed. Chungs reviews are art
Agreed. Chungs reviews are art Originally Posted by Aoi
How can he not be an Artist, when he writing about Lara?
Look at the canvass he working with!
Hard to beat perfection PV...Da Vinci would have made her more famous!!
  • Aoi
  • 12-21-2019, 06:47 PM
Lara makes ANY session easy to turn into artwork agreed
Makes you wonder if the paint even hits the canvases?