Weekend Fluffer!!

That's what lunch breaks are for....hehe Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
You are correct Adrianna! Nothing better than having a Beautiful Sexy Lady like yourself for dessert on my lunch break.
Makes the rest a the work day much better!
I schedule myself to start around 10. The reasoning is that gives me time to get the little people in my home off to school, pick up the house a bit (HATE coming home to a sink of breakfast dishes), check my emails and then my girl maintenance. Now I also work a "real" job, but fortunately for me my office is in my front room. The commute is hell .

An occasional evenings are workable for me if I know earlier in the day, but I prefer to be home no later than 8 and Saturdays are the same. Late nights are not good, I am usually tired and thinking about how good my bed would feel and which episode of Law & Order or CSI I am missing. LOL

I have never advertised for Saturdays, guess I just never figured there was a market for it. Now I know Guess I will start posting on the weekend ads
I'm actually pretty busy on the weekends. It surprised me to know so many fellas could slip away. Of course, these fellas are usually like....alright....got some free time right now....can be there in 15 to 30 minutes, so I try to stay ready for those calls when I don't have a booking. However, since I am getting a lot of weekend business, it's getting where I can mostly only see those who book ahead of time. Don't get me wrong....I have cancellations on occasion, so I always want the last minute fellas to keep trying....'-) It's hit and miss mostly, but am still able to squeeze in a last minute appt on occasion. The great thing about most fellas is, they NEVER stop trying to get some nooky...'-)

Didn't mean this to sound like an ad.....but I know that other providers probably have this issue as well. So, best to book ahead when possible, but always try try try to get in when ya can. LOL
  • fawn
  • 04-27-2009, 10:33 AM
i do really well on the weekends, saturday more than sunday, and if i do a sunday it is usually all done before noon.........now as for saturday mornings i love the early birds.......nothing like a good romp in the sack to start thee day...
I prefer weekdays. First appointment of the day is my favorite, humm wonder why-lol. Traffic is always a concern for me.
Mid mornings and lunch time are my easiest times to get away. Problem I have is with my schedule I never know till about an hour before when I will have some free time and its too early to make an appointment. Then by the time I get in touch with someone its too late!

Hardhat644