MOVIE THREAD..........."2016" DOCUMENTARY SNUBBED BY THE ACADEMY

• WTF
  • 12-06-2012, 11:58 AM
I never got around to seeing that movie. I am sure some of the information is quite accurate. Originally Posted by acp5762
Yea I think the movie got Obama's name right.
AssUpRodeHardByGayLover; it is fun to watch you over react to things you consider so trivial.......................
Truth telling isn't the standard for documentary nominations by the Academy.

We know the Moore film, Bowling for Columbine was full of lies and propaganda.

Nominations have everything to do with political correctness, NOT the truth.

Are you so dumb Timmyboy to believe otherwise ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I guess I'm glad that you agree and acknowledge that the Obama film was filled with lies. Good for you, you still have a tenuous grip on reality.

Your silly propaganda infomercial didn't make the cut because it sucked, plain and simple. Lots of films that were much much more deserving of consideration didn't get nominated either. Get over it.
Yea I think the movie got Obama's name right. Originally Posted by WTF
Well D'souza did a hell of a lot of research just to come up with a bunch of inaccurate information, then set it to a documentary. Iam glad I didn't waste my time and money to see it. I get more accurate information right here from members of this forum. Just to think and no one has ever reasearched any thing.
HAHAHAHAHA......great post ACP........great post!

It is like shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to the Obamazombies and the blind trust they have in their Messiah.

Well D'souza did a hell of a lot of research just to come up with a bunch of inaccurate information, then set it to a documentary. Iam glad I didn't waste my time and money to see it. I get more accurate information right here from members of this forum. Just to think and no one has ever reasearched any thing. Originally Posted by acp5762
OK, then, fuckface. Which Democrat do you think would be a better POTUS?

You know there won't be another Republican president for the next 12-24 years, depending on how badly the Reoublican Congress fucks up the current economic crisis.

So which donkey would you rather be riding?