Do men always get a hard-on when they get horny?

Funny thing, I would have thought most women have a toy to release that tension like men have a right/left hand when they are alone. Originally Posted by MisterHx
Oh yes we do and I use mine almost every morning-best way to start the day is with a nice orgasm..

BUT I didn't have time today. But I can use my kegel muscles to have one anytime, anywhere. Like in my car today. Boy did I have a big smile while driving.

Still was horny though thinking about his cock..

So if you guys get horny in the mddle of the day and you're at work and have meetings etc, you just walk around with hard-ons all day? Is that why so many men wear dark suits to work? LOL H
yes, depends how horny really
"Do men always get a hard-on when they get horny?"

Does a bear shit in the woods?
99.9% of men would get a hard-on with sexual arousal. Our male brain triggers that function, however as age comes how FAST a man gets a hard-on varies.
Originally Posted by MisterHx
Or more importantly, how long it stays hard.
Hell, I've seen men be aroused and have an orgasm without even being hard... tripped me out, but it was cool. Showed me that thing can still work, even when it's not working!
Speaking of men wearing suits at the office, I guess the question for the office type gents is have you ever snuck into the mens room and jacked off?
I know sometimes regulars will call me and ask "Can I come over right over?" even though they know I usually need an hour notice, as if they were just going along minding their business and WAM the horny bug strikes, they get a hard-on and need to take care of it NOW LOL. H
My dick is willing to do a stand-in for that blow job!
I am 63 years (young), and yes, it is a life long "problem", as long as all of the plumbing works.

But, in all honesty, as one gets older, the urges are less frequent. So is the ability to controle the urges. I am not so old that I can't remember when I was young, and just the thought of my Wife could bring on a agonizing erection.

I see one provider on a fairly regular basis, it takes about a week for me to recover to where the urge is there. I suppose with younger guys, you can cut that time down to days, or even, in some cases, hours.
I am 63 years (young), and yes, it is a life long "problem", as long as all of the plumbing works.

But, in all honesty, as one gets older, the urges are less frequent. So is the ability to controle the urges. I am not so old that I can't remember when I was young, and just the thought of my Wife could bring on a agonizing erection.

I see one provider on a fairly regular basis, it takes about a week for me to recover to where the urge is there. I suppose with younger guys, you can cut that time down to days, or even, in some cases, hours. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The agonizing part when you get old is when your mental and physical sides don't diminish at the same rate... "The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" .. is never more true... nor more irritating..

Me as a much younger man....
I have wondered the same thing.

Like at a strip club for example ...

Is every dick in the place hard? Or could there be some softies?
it just takes a breeze and I am ready, seeing a women in a denim mini-skirt always triggers it, very short dress.
Got really embarrassed the other day doing a presentation and the stupid thing woke up, and I had wore khaki color dress pants, did not have my blazer buttoned. This assistant walked in with the shortest skirt I have ever seen in a board room, and wasn't shy, and either my my friend.
My assistant busted out laughing as soon as we cleared the board room, I can say I actually turned red in this scenario
Well I guess the equilavent of a hard dick is a wet pussy, and I can be generally horny without actually getting wet.
Sometimes I wonder if men just don't walk around 90% of the time with a hard-on! H
I have wondered the same thing.

Like at a strip club for example ...

Is every dick in the place hard? Or could there be some softies? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
A stripper told me she could tell if a guy was hard without touching him by how hard it was to get money from him... when he's hard ...he's soft ... but when he's soft... he's hard.
Well I guess the equilavent of a hard dick is a wet pussy, and I can be generally horny without actually getting wet.
Sometimes I wonder if men just don't walk around 90% of the time with a hard-on! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Not 90% but 100%, and in answer to your previous post, I have worked several places that had private bathroooms where I have christened them all with private sessions to relieve the tension.
According to the Kinsey Institute men have a sexual thought every 52 seconds so that would make us walkimg hard ons. That's why there are so many providers.