Ladies, how do u psyche ur selves up to provide great LFK/DFK/GFE with a perfect stranger?

Thanks for the mention kind sir.

I don't have to psyche myself out in order to go into a session. I am generally at ease and quite comfortable with that first meeting due to screening and pre-visit communications. I am a definite people person and truly enjoy meeting new people, in and out of the hobby. I think that my mind set of treating those the way I want to be treated has worked greatly in my favor. I believe that there is something good about every person I meet and will look for it. We may not all click with explosive chemistry, but treating everyone with kindness and respect goes a long way. This is a hobby for me too and I enjoy it immensely.
The ladies dream of my taint skills and my 1.3" of dangling death.
The ladies dream of my taint skills and my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Mmm my sweet sexy friend..you know I would so do you
Ah, another excellent reason to be a martini drinker. Originally Posted by daty/o
Wikipedia "The Martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist. "

Only lately have commies started making martinis with vodka.
Vodka Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Awww...now I always considered this to be one of the things the by which you ladies set yourselves apart from and above those hypocrite-strippers. You seldom hear a provider say something like "Sure, I paid for college by working as an Adult Entertainer. But it didn't really count because I always had to get drunk before I could go onstage." (I do strongly suspect, though, that during my last session the lady was very much under the influence of a certain substance unmentionable on this board....)
I guess some of you lost your funny bone.

That's too bad. I still have mine. Which is probably why I enjoy myself at every session. I'm just a fun kind of girl.

If it makes you feel better, I can be serious and say I agree with Kendall, Reese and the ladies above. There. My serious answer. *seriousface*
I'm the glad the OP asked because I thought about posting a question like this.

It's the "how to create IOP if you can" idea. If as a provider, the session gets started and she sees the hobbyist isn't as "revved up" yet as he could be, what happens? Do you do enough to get him half-hard and roll on a condom anyway? Or do you make an effort to find out what will get him there, even with time constraints, menu, etc.? I would, however, also think that sometimes personal levels of satisfaction for the provider are unfortunately a factor......and I'm not sure it should be, from a customer perspective.

Good topic and responses from the ladies! Hopefully there ARE newbies taking notes! Can the mods move this shit to the WW? LOL
I'm just a fun kind of girl. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes: I knew you were speaking facetiously--based on our prior exchanges on this board. Totally understandable that I would remember your on-line personality a lot better than you'd remember mine (another aspect of the tragic asymmetry in positive regard, with which I guess this thread is actually concerned...).
I'm the glad the OP asked because I thought about posting a question like this.

It's the "how to create IOP if you can" idea. If as a provider, the session gets started and she sees the hobbyist isn't as "revved up" yet as he could be, what happens? Do you do enough to get him half-hard and roll on a condom anyway? Or do you make an effort to find out what will get him there, even with time constraints, menu, etc.? I would, however, also think that sometimes personal levels of satisfaction for the provider are unfortunately a factor......and I'm not sure it should be, from a customer perspective.

Good topic and responses from the ladies! Hopefully there ARE newbies taking notes! Can the mods move this shit to the WW? LOL Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
If a superb blowjob doesn't start things off right then I'm not sure what would help.

Yes: I knew you were speaking facetiously--based on our prior exchanges on this board. Totally understandable that I would remember your on-line personality a lot better than you'd remember mine (another aspect of the tragic asymmetry in positive regard, with which I guess this thread is actually concerned...). Originally Posted by roaringfork
I'm gonna need you to speak whore, please.
If a superb blowjob doesn't start things off right then I'm not sure what would help. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

No argument from me!!!
Vodka Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Wow that makes me feels of special now...
mmmmmmmmm voka licked off THN beautiful tits!!
Thanks for the mention kind sir.

I don't have to psyche myself out in order to go into a session. I am generally at ease and quite comfortable with that first meeting due to screening and pre-visit communications. I am a definite people person and truly enjoy meeting new people, in and out of the hobby. I think that my mind set of treating those the way I want to be treated has worked greatly in my favor. I believe that there is something good about every person I meet and will look for it. We may not all click with explosive chemistry, but treating everyone with kindness and respect goes a long way. This is a hobby for me too and I enjoy it immensely. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ohhh Kendall!!! You got me GFE'ed up at hello.
Wikipedia "The Martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist. "

Only lately have commies started making martinis with vodka. Originally Posted by slowmover
OMG, are you dating my ex? You gin drinkers are so touchy.
if you have to psyche yourself out to do this get out now !!
I for one love the older gent's fat, short, cute, ugly ,any shape or size
GFE for me is getting all I can get out of my time with you
I love to kiss and if I guy is a good kisser tells me he's has many other skill's I will want to fine out about and need more of

as any man being fat ugly old or what ever you bring to the table just ready to have the time of your life with me and GFE
as for young hot studs who think hey can out fuck any older guy .
I say the older guys wins hands down ..
I Like to get to know somethings about you as well and talk on the phone before me meet that way it put's us at ease a bit before the door opens and I give a big hug and a kiss and toss you on the bed

Make love not war ,,
or just fuck me and leave

But then I'm just horny Cougar ,,,,,