VACATION/CRUISE WITH BENIFITS

I have already discussed this with a few of the ladies I know and they always agree to it being a great idea.
Just be sure to remember though it's a pseudo vacation and business is still business.
personally I would be interested in a hobbyist cruise where there are plenty of providers on board to make a new selection everyday.get something like that set up and I'm there!
Ahhh I wish I could travel. Mabey in a couple years.
Count me in, I got my Passport Ready.

I have seen a few threads like this and even started 1 on ASPD with great response but, when it comes time to actually do it, everyone drops the ball and has a million excuses.

If the senerio would work out like 10 guys and maybe 5 girls or even 3 girls that are serious and not chicken out at the last min. then count me in. I say this because i believe that 10 guys can contribute to 5 or even 3 girls that won't break the bank and everyone comes out a winner. Of course it would have to be a FLAT rate for the entire cruise or maybe a "Session Card" type of thing but, theres no freakin way these guys are going to afford $$/hr on a 4 or 5 day cruise.

Lets be serious about this, If you want a nice cruise vacation, get out of town for alittle while, see some sights, meet some great people, do all the ladies there 2 or 3 times each, get drunk a couple times. this sounds like it could be fun (and) for the ladies, they get the same thing, and a free cruise, and still come home with enough money to pay your bills. that beats sitting behind your computer to find a 30-min. session and then back to work.

I am sure that we have a good travel agent on this board that can get us a nice GROUP rate, if not i know of one.

http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe5b1....com&HBX_OU=91

Hector & Anita Rivera

CG
Count me in, I got my Passport Ready. Originally Posted by Copierguy0

I've got my Passport ready as well. When do we set sail?
Fun Jet has a good deal on Mexican Resorts.....long weekend....fun and sun....a little shopping? Ixtapa or Cozumel....maybe Maya Resorts.....

I need a Corona and a Palm Tree....
Fun Jet has a good deal on Mexican Resorts.....long weekend....fun and sun....a little shopping? Ixtapa or Cozumel....maybe Maya Resorts.....

I need a Corona and a Palm Tree.... Originally Posted by yaddayadda
I would add a authentic local mexican chica to that..
Knowing what you know now, would you have done it that time? Originally Posted by S-Man
Nope.... I wasn't new to the hobby then... But times have changed, even in just a few short years... No, I would not do it again ...
You are just afraid the captain will remember, or know, of your actions the last time.
A little music to put us in the mood...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-01jhW_Yzhs"]YouTube- Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFi34ugQzlc"]YouTube- Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker - When The Sun Goes Down[/ame]